I have a random question for those of you in the Los Angeles area with a studio...

AudioPhile777

Mathew Cohen
Anyone here have a BIG ASS console/nice studio that I could arrange time in, just for a photoshoot with a band? No recording or messing with your gear at all... would probably shoot a couple shots in the control room, maybe in the live room...

Thinking maybe 1 or 2 hours, TOPS!...

PM me if you can accommodate me/us and with a list of days you could do this... and how much compensation you would want, if any.

Thanks.

i hear you on the forum being pretty douchey...but if you're looking for a pro studio with an impressive looking board and room in the LA area, it'll be your best bet

even the most pro guys on here probably don't have the sort of setup, visually, that you're looking for

Yeah, i was hoping to not have to shell out big bucks to some stranger, though... it's all coming out of my pocket... thats why I figured I'd ask here first... and really, only ask here...

definitely, though, thanks... if I do end up breaking down and wanting that shoot enough, i will go there...

thanks, man.