i have an awful confession to make

ohh yea that's what i meant to say... i can use my calendar at my desk and carry it around... from my computer. which rules.
i'm trying pretty hard to keep alex out of my business so hopefully one of the IT guys can just show me out to use it when it arrives. it's called a z21 i think?

steve, i think that app. may encourage the 55 year old too much. then i'd have to call my dad:
114-1456_IMG.JPG

I've used a pellet rifle and pistol, but no real guns. those are probably going to be illegal here soon because a couple fucktards went around shooting cars and houses with one.

TheNewChupe said:
my stepdad has one and uses it a lot, but he's the head of a university math dept.

i, too, never write things down- plus i just don't feel important enough to necessitate one. people here at work have the docking stations and everything, but they're even less important than i am so i don't know what's up with that.
i do recall novemberspaul and neil kernon beaming games back and forth though.

Guilty. I have a Palm. I use it for adresses, games, and not much else. hahah. I don't use it much anymore. Actually, not at all.

the_preppy said:
well, not cleaning your gun is unsafe. besides, it's not loaded and his hand is about 7" from the trigger. safe.

I have a 9mm, and even with the clip out, and nothing in the chamber, being TOTALLY empty with no possible way to fire anyting, I still get the strange "what if" feeling with it. Even empty, i handle it as it's loaded. i guess thats a good habit to be into.