I have an idea!

If this thing would get through then i could be possible vocalist because i am a vocalist and currently sing/growl/scream and play guitar in a band.

Oh, so eventhough this would be a band of the whole forum, YOU make all the dicisions? Who the fuck are you anyway?

when the fuck did i say that i'll make all the decisions? and about the syphonic metal thingy...iwas jsut kidddin..because a male voacalist is always going to be there and plus a female \,...then wouldnt it be a syphonic metal band>??

^Exactly.

┼Victim of the Night┼;6746578 said:
...who says I am a female? :mad: ...I'm not a girl, dude.

Pathetic how he thought you are a girl, why did he believe that? I mean, yeah you look like a pure beauty in your avatar but it doesn't mean he have to say that :erk: well it's insulting when people thing you are the other sex, you should kick his ass.

Fetzer said:
Pathetic how he thought you are a girl, why did he believe that? I mean, yeah you look like a pure beauty in your avatar but it doesn't mean he have to say that :erk: well it's insulting when people thing you are the other sex, you should kick his ass.
Yeah, I'm sorry when everyone thinks that I am girl... :erk: ...I've been a male since my first day of life. :(
I can't kick anyone's ass... I'll only have to stand it all.

Yeah man, way to go!! Such cool idea. Let's make it a bit industrial. I can slap my buttocks for one track to get a more old-school sound for plates.

┼Victim of the Night┼;6747068 said:
Yeah, I'm sorry when everyone thinks that I am girl... :erk: ...I've been a male since my first day of life. :(
I can't kick anyone's ass... I'll only have to stand it all.

He's telling the truth guys, I've seen the proof. :( It was shocking but I've come to accept it now. :erk: