I have arrived!!!!

napalmjaff

New Metal Member
Aug 25, 2010
Yes it's finally happened!!
I have finally gotten around to posting on here after so many weeks of just looking at threads and not joining in.
Firstly a bit about my metal credentials. I got in to metal in 1988 on the day of the monsters of rock festival. Yeah that would make me a Maiden fan but it was really Guns n Roses that I was listening for that day and I got turned on to Maiden which blew me away. After that I got in to Anthrax, Slayer Megadeth and Metallica etc delving more underground as the years went by until I had a huge collection of thrash/death/grind/doom and loads of plain heavy metal cd's, records, tapes and blank tapes full of recordings from the friday and saturday rock shows. I can't believe it was 22 years ago!! I still have the same enthusiasm for finding out new bands that I did all those years ago.
Now I play in a band www.myspace.com/angermanagementmusic and I'm driving all over the UK, Ireland and Europe, all the way to Slovakia, playing to like-minded people. Did I mention we haven't even got a CD out yet? Yeah we've clocked up thousands of miles already without having a release out! Just imagine what we'll be touring like when we do get one out, by the way that release is scheduled for November 1st 2010.
I've also got 2 great kids who love metal too. How perfect could life get?