I have been looking for SW Demos (2001, 2003) for YEARS.

Yes, unfortunately they are hard to find.

Their second demo 'Temple in the Storm' is more known (all 4 songs are also on 'Become' and are sung by Andi Kravljaca), but the first demo ('Seventh Wonder') has some great stuff on it as well.

'Premonition' is a lovely instrumental start, and the proggy 'The Seventh Wonder' - with great lyrics - is a nice song with some amazing instrumental parts!
'Blinding my Eyes' is also on 'Become' but now (like the rest of the first demo) it is sung by Roman Karpovich who, by the way, does a decent job here.
'Save me' didn't make SW's first album but it would have been a worthy song on the album. The chorus is OK, but the instrumental parts, again, are great!

Ha! I have never heard of these, but it stands to reason they are out there. Perhaps the difficulty in finding them is due to Seventh Wonder's apparent displeasure with their first album, Become, which I actually quite like.

Perhaps, if someone actually acquires these, they would be kind enough to share them on YouTube with the rest of us, unless, of course, Seventh Wonder does not want this (alley) cat out of the bag.