I HAVE ONE THING TO SAY

Gums

sweet bitching
Jan 9, 2002
St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada
You all, all of you, all

WHere are you. I'm drunk and I don't drink much anywmore. Thanks to those who answered me on aim, sorry froshc i didn't ge tback to you in time

to be ohoenst hoenest i've drueled more tonight than etver , i can't account for my actions but basically i'm trying to get more down my throwat than i can manage.

ok let me explain my situation, i've moved acoss the country cause the real money is in ablberta.. that's where the oil is and its a rich province. so it s htough being here alone but i can tough it out. good luck skyfire good ricddacne

enojoy it you goddman sluts, who the hell is here anyways. you better post or i'll hbe raging :headbang: ttyl

Gums said:
You all, all of you, all

WHere are you. I'm drunk and I don't drink much anywmore. Thanks to those who answered me on aim, sorry froshc i didn't ge tback to you in time

to be ohoenst hoenest i've drueled more tonight than etver , i can't account for my actions but basically i'm trying to get more down my throwat than i can manage.

ok let me explain my situation, i've moved acoss the country cause the real money is in ablberta.. that's where the oil is and its a rich province. so it s htough being here alone but i can tough it out. good luck skyfire good ricddacne

enojoy it you goddman sluts, who the hell is here anyways. you better post or i'll hbe raging :headbang: ttyl

I feel that the central tenets of your thesis are irrefutably self-evident. However, I suggest that, in order to present a more logially structured empirical hierarchy of evidence in support of your doctrine, you re-examine the chronological development of your ideological supposition and instead utilize a post-reconstructionist technique of sequencing according to relevance to aforementioned thesis and subsequent concepts.