I have seen the future of music...

"We're leaving ground... (leaving ground)". TC 2290 Delay has nothing on that.

"Venus....(venus)"

I think a friend of mine said it best. This footage makes his band look like the second coming of King's X. =)

I like the little kid running around at the beginning of their thrashing performance... lmfao.

A buddy of mine sent me that link and the subject was "I dare you..." followed by "... to watch this entire thing".

Sadly, I will never get back the 3 minutes and some odd seconds I spent watching it (actually, its closer to 12 minutes because I've watched it about 4 times). Not to mention, the 3 massive gulps of Heineken that were in my mouth and then subsequently spit out upon first viewing.

Upon closer inspection, it appears as though they are wearing matching outfits and matching baseball caps and possibly aviator/cop/Cartman shades.

It is indeed painful to watch and listen to, but there is a special place in my heart for that vocal performance and that over the top, emotion soaked guitar solo. Not to mention, Jordan Rudess and Derek Sherinian can only dream of getting a tone like that out of their synths.

Oddly enough, I did not even recognize the tune until the first chorus - hahaha. At first I though it was a massive butchery of the flute intro from Stairway to Heaven...

:headbang: