i have seen the light...

HAHAHA!! no!! We are working on new stuff!! That's all about it:)!! :lol:

Hearse said:
There is always a playboy castle where Forest Stream camps. :p

I didn't know you got so far in your dream-wanking! HAHAHAAAA!!:lol:

Russell said:
:eek: Sonm, if what Hearse says is true I insist you come and stay with me in the UK! :D

Hearse is asleep... Well, better say he's unconscious because of ...errr... a typical human body can stand a certain limit of physical exercises... even such a well-trained wanker as Hearse can faint after 48-hour non-stop "hurricane of fire" :hotjump: :lol:

Russell said:
From what I understand Lee will be taking part :)

I suppose that will happen in Finland?! It's too hot nowadays in the UK:) 33*C or so!

Sonm said:
I suppose that will happen in Finland?! It's too hot nowadays in the UK:) 33*C or so!

Well Lee is going over there after all..

Anyway, yeah the weather is great here! :D But all the machines in the labs here crash at high temperature, so everyone else is running around like headless chickens, while we watch and relax in the only air conditioned lab! :wave:

Russell said:
Well Lee is going over there after all..

Anyway, yeah the weather is great here! :D But all the machines in the labs here crash at high temperature, so everyone else is running around like headless chickens, while we watch and relax in the only air conditioned lab! :wave:

Oh! Now I see! You develop and manufacture air conditioners:) Cool!

Oooh.. I don't think I would be able to work in that place. Pregnant women make me slightly aroused - especially the milk from the boobies bit :)

If I ever end up fathering a child, you can bet I won't leave the mother alone until she's ready to drop. The kid will be born with two black eyes. Guarenteed! :)