I have some pics, but...

ether

°°§°°
Jan 14, 2002
Visit site
to post on the board some pics from my computer do I have to upload them somewhere on the net or can I browse directly from my PC?
I've scanned a couple of the Hamburg and Vicenza gig, but I'm too lazy to read how it works...

the_joy_of_grief said:
http://www.imagemagician.com

Looking forward to seeing your pics! :)
can I send u the pics via e-mail and then you put them on the board please?
Thank u for the links, but it seems that my photos format is too big to upload them there and it takes too long for me to reduce it...sorry, but as for computers and informatics I 'm a little bit retarded...:cry:
so if someone else can make the job for me, it would be much appreciated:)
anyways if it is too much work for u tell me and I'll try to do my best on my own.

ok I uploaded the pics on the net and reduced the size a little bit...Well after reading that Falling Bird has worked so hard and so late at night to translate the interview at the Swedish radio ( btw thank u so much!) I felt it was a shame for me to be so lazy about posting my pics...so here we go: (hopefully it works now)

anders2.jpg

drudgr said:
those are great!

if you ever want to review that show...send it to me and i'll post it on my site: jeff@metalwhore.com

which show do you mean the one in Hamburg or the ones in Italy?
I've never written a review and I'm not English mothertongue, but it would be nice to try. I think the problem now is that the shows were some time ago, so I don't know if I still remember everything. But I'm so excited about the idea of writing about Katatonia that I could give it a try!

for the ones who can't view the pics: if u still have problems let me know, so that I can send u the pics via e-mail.

ether said:
which show do you mean the one in Hamburg or the ones in Italy?
I've never written a review and I'm not English mothertongue, but it would be nice to try. I think the problem now is that the shows were some time ago, so I don't know if I still remember everything. But I'm so excited about the idea of writing about Katatonia that I could give it a try!

for the ones who can't view the pics: if u still have problems let me know, so that I can send u the pics via e-mail.

whichever you choose or both.
don't worry about the english....for me, it would be great to get a perspective from someone outside the US.
our scene is very underground. you have to be a rapper or play mall punk to sell records here.
check out the site...we do it for the love. some of us are more literate than others...but it doesn't matter.

those pics would look great in a review! they're fantastic.

@ether: if it's not too much of a trouble i'd like to have those, as well. my mail address is on my profile :)

grazie mille!