I have to brag...

Sweet

Snow Queen
Jan 3, 2008
Colorado
This just came out in the paper this morning, and I remember Don calling me after it happened he was calm in telling me as any other time he calls to tell me something he did on the job.

Since our sons death we both have been walking around just feeling like we exist, is nice to see people acknowledge him in this way.

This is one of the reasons I will be attending the Police Academy, I want to make a difference in my community.

http://www.durangoherald.com/asp-bi...e=news&article_path=/news/08/news080124_1.htm

Wow! That's awesome! What a great story. It must feel good to really make a difference. And what bigger difference can anyone make, but to save a life?

Great job Don!!! :headbang:

Best of luck with the police academy Sweet!! It's a great thing to do.

SRS

Thanks Sorrell!
It will be very rewarding work, I can't even begin to say by doing this how much it will change me as a person and for the better.

I've been looking at Portland, Oregon after I put in a year or so here in Colorado, Portland offers some great opportunities for women of Law Enforcement. :)

Very proud of Don, I know most the guys on the force, and no one else would have went the extra mile to help this guy.

Way to go, Popeye!!!! :dopey:

Seriously, that's very impressive. If I'm ever pinned under a car or under an 800lb woman, I'll be phoning good ole Don. :lol:

WOW! That freakin rocks Janet:headbang: Don sounds like damn fine person....we need more of those types running around.

Cheers Don!!!:kickass:

I have many friends who are LEO's to some extent or another, and they all get my highest respect.

~Bartman

...I've been looking at Portland, Oregon after I put in a year or so here in Colorado, Portland offers some great opportunities for women of Law Enforcement. :)

Congrats to Don on a job well done. We're very proud of him. As for a possible Portland (area) move...I couldn't be happier. Portland is a great area and there are a lot of fun things to do. I'm also down there visiting Rob & Mo every couple of months!