i have new coworker beef.

minxnim

meow
Aug 2, 2002
Visit site
So, we have this security system here where if you don’t have a pass to swipe at the door, you can’t get into the individual departments. I got here early today because we have a visitor coming from Louisiana and I have to take him around. So I go out to get some tea in the hallway, and I’m like… crap… I forgot my pass…
So I know my coworker is in there at his desk, so I knock on the door. Knock again… and again…. I watch the clock. I knock intermittently for 5 minutes. Finally lester, the maintenance guy, comes up randomly and lets me in. I go over to my other coworker and say ‘thanks for letting me in’ and he tried to play it off like he didn’t hear me. All I could say was ‘I don’t believe you’. I HATE.

the best part is, everyone makes fun of this guy, because honestly, he is constantly coughing and making these gross hacking noises like he's choking to death, and i guess he farts all the time. everyone calls him 'the plague' and i am always like 'ohh that's mean, maybe he's sick!'. and this is what i get for it. the little choking bastard.

tweedlejeff.jpg

I also sit next to someone who snorts and clears his throat all goddamn day. It's not pleasant.

oh that's right! but i'm sure he's currently being a bad roommate to someone else.. or soon will be. bless their tortured soul.

my roommates joked we should put a public service ad in the globe with the tweedlejeff picture and a WARNING: BAD ROOMMATE blurb underneath it. not out of revenge or anything, to fuck him over, but because we genuinely feel sorry for the next group tricked into living with him.

well, maybe he's like a curse that travels around. maybe the next people will deserve him. or maybe they'll be total sociopaths and they'll tear him to pieces.

man, i don't even know where the dumpster is for my apt building- which i've been in since march. does that tell you anything? yes, i have 3 big trash bags ready to go out.

at least i have no roommates that the trash is bothering- it's just me. i don't really stay there enough to build up much trash- one bag a month is not bad. but i think i will have to find that dumpster soon cuz i'm sick of looking at the bags.

my old roommate used my deck chairs to block off parking spaces when it snowed in chicago. the chairs were promptly stolen, along with the parking space and the effort it took to dig out the space from like 3' of snow.