oops! maybe i have a little bit of a temper. (warning, feminazi office drama)

minxnim

meow
Aug 2, 2002
Visit site
so like, the copier in our copy room was out of paper and this coworker of mine didnt know where the extra was. so i offered to go get it for him, and he hands me a folder and says 'yea i need like, 10 copies of this too' and starts walking away.
!!!!
so i throw the folder at his back and start screaming. (something that essentially was equal and as long winded as this)

WHAT DO I FUCKING LOOK LIKE? YOUR BITCH? YOUR FUCKING SECRETARY? YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE! YOU'D NEVER ASK A GUY TO DO THAT! FUCK YOU! YOU'RE A FUCKING DOUCHEBAG! GO TO FUCKING HELL! GET YOUR OWN FUCKING PAPER! YOU'RE FUCKED FROM NOW ON! GOOD FUCKING LUCK!

and i bolted down the stairs to the mail room to tell ron the mail guy how much it hurt my feelings.

:mad: + :( = :confused:

feminazi.gif

actually the office manager just told me she'd hate me if i apologized. because i guess he's a douche to her.
i just feel bad mostly for letting myself be visibly angered by such a shit bag :(

i really wish i could leave this job but i dunno what i'd do without health insurance! OFFICES SUCK.

you know how like, you get so mad you are all twitchy ? that is how i feel right now.
i feel like a rat stuck in a maze chasing cheese that i dont even want to eat.

i just heard him leaving a message for the people in HR! too bad they're all feminazi's too.
oh well. i guess i will get over this.

omigod that feminazi flag should be my new avatar!!!

that is right on that you bitched that dude out. not to be a complete threadjacker.... but i got pissed at my old pizza place job when they tried to put me back on register because a new guy started working, and of course guys dont do register. i had a small fit, and of course the guy managers were all "what are you talking about? thats not how it is." and im all "yea, totally"

and whilie im at it... i was thinking today about how its really not at all flattering when guys want you. i mean, guys/some guys routinely violate things like... dead chickens, apple pies, inflatable dolls, underaged girls, female relatives, their friends' girlfriends.... so, yea, not very elite company, ya know?

--raging manhater

Originally posted by BigFakeSmile
omigod that feminazi flag should be my new avatar!!!

that is right on that you bitched that dude out. not to be a complete threadjacker.... but i got pissed at my old pizza place job when they tried to put me back on register because a new guy started working, and of course guys dont do register. i had a small fit, and of course the guy managers were all "what are you talking about? thats not how it is." and im all "yea, totally"

and whilie im at it... i was thinking today about how its really not at all flattering when guys want you. i mean, guys/some guys routinely violate things like... dead chickens, apple pies, inflatable dolls, underaged girls, female relatives, their friends' girlfriends.... so, yea, not very elite company, ya know?

--raging manhater

i think that people don't realize what their actions imply (ie, making you do the register again) because shit like that is just so COMMON. it's like when they asked all the girls to cover for the receptionist, but not the guys. i was up in arms! and everyone sort of then was like ohhhh yea, true. i am sure i make those assumptions too, but not at work! i am super careful because i hate making people feel jacked and uncomfortable. work is bad enough as it is!
and yea i would say like, 1/100 times i am flattered when a dude likes me. the rest of the time i'm like, he's probably a dog fucker.

i was just telling nick before that like, the HR people that he bitched to about me basically told him he was out of line. i sort of feel affirmed. but i still feel like an ass for being so emotional in front of everyone.

anyway, my coworker michelle just told me that after she heard me saying that she had to go in the bathroom and sit with her head between her knees because she was laughing so hard.

weird.