i have today off!

if i give fred something like a long stick of parsley he eats it like one of those crazy lawn chipper shredders. it just flies into his mouth at high speed and disappears. normally i don't grate up his food because he needs to chew a lot and wear down his teeth (which grow perpetually for bunnies), but once a week i shred up his food and he loves it. he doesn't really nibble. rather, he rips things to pieces if they're too big, or he just straight up devours them. his teeth are like razors.

also, i want to add that tomorrow will be my three year anniversary at my job (which is why i had to take a day off, i can only carry over 10 vacation days and i was going to lose one). i've never been at another job for more than 7 months so that's a big feat.

i also realized i think i'm in line for 6 weeks vacation accrued this year plus the ten i just carried over that they never let me take. christ!

i also get a $5,000 raise. but that is instituted tomorrow. and it takes forever to get it. so like, 4 months from now i'll get this huge check.