i have too say it!

JOSENCHANT

New Metal Member
Dec 18, 2005
Madrid (Spain)
i only want to say that i need enchant in my life. it´s my favourite superprogressive band. please keep on and give us a new masterpiece. i love your music guys.

Totally agree. We need Enchant back.

In the meantime, listen to Doug Ott's new demo:
http://www.myspace.com/ott2bmusic

Totally crap and generic music IMO :(
Why not revive Enchant and make that magical music again????

If it's a matter of money, we should start a fund raising campaign!

Totally agree. We need Enchant back.

In the meantime, listen to Doug Ott's new demo:
http://www.myspace.com/ott2bmusic

Totally crap and generic music IMO :(
Why not revive Enchant and make that magical music again????

If it's a matter of money, we should start a fund raising campaign!

With friends like these, who needs enemies..

Ok, you didn't like them, so maybe you should keep it to yourself. Personally, I dig them, and wish Doug would maybe polish'em up, and release a few for downloads. Yea it ain't 'Enchant' but it never was intended to be. Do I want more Enchant music... Yes, but I'll take Ted stuff and Doug Stuff, whatever. Its all good.

Jim

As much as I would like to hear a new Enchant album in the near future, a gig would be great. I had a blast watching the band play at ProgPower last September. And let me tell you something, nothing else really matters in life until you've seen them live. The music of Enchant is clearly so addictive and therapeautic so I can understand where Josenchant is coming from. Having said that, I hope the guys can supply us all with a quick fix of live Enchant before we all go cold turkey and foolishly start embracing the talents of Lady Ga Ga...? :Spin: Again, I do hope they push forward in making a new album sometime soon which I think everyone here agrees. But you have to also stop and listen to the wonderful music the band has given us over the years. Now I hope I am not sounding as though the band has reached the end of the road which is clearly not my intention. But the band has released great, timeless albums over the years that to this day still continue to excite the senses. For the record, some of my favorite bands which I fully still support put out crap from time to time but Enchant is clearly the exception in my book. I am very optimistic the band will come through once again as they have always done and deliver us a masterpiece album. :Spin: Afterall, let's not forget J9orD10 was an amazing comeback for the band just when things looked rather blurry then. :devil: LONG LIVE ENCHANT!!!!!!!!!! :devil:
javier

mmm... josenchant, from Madrid? and Enchant lover?...mmm... He must be my brother :)

I join my brother feeling and I cannot wait till your next gig (or a new album) either. We´re arrenged to cross the ocean just for listen to your music, awesome prog music!!

I encourage you to continue creating, because you make us so happy!!!!

(Now listening: "My enemy") Motivated :)