Thank you Enchant!

CrusaderZoG

New Metal Member
Nov 16, 2003
Tulsa
Visit site
I just want to say thanks to Enchant for bringing me to a new era in my life in music, I discovered them about a year ago at work listening to jerrys prog rock on the Internet and since then I have purchased every album they have made, there music has in someways changed the way I look at life, from the lyrics to the riffs I feel inspired when I play there music, I have spread the word to everyone I know for them to pick up a few of Enchants albums and just listen to a work of art, I cannot say enough about Enchant, I am so glad I discovered this thing called progresive rock although I have been a big Quennsryche fan for ages I never knew there were groups like Enchant, Shadow Gallery and Spocks beard, Although IMHO Enchant has the most thought provoking music of the lot, Thanks again Enchant you all are the best! and your new album sounds great I cant wait to get it.

CrusaderZoG

Thank you for your totally cool post and positive words of support. We really appreciate it.

And welcome to out message board.

Ed

ebass said:
CrusaderZoG

Thank you for your totally cool post and positive words of support. We really appreciate it.

And welcome to out message board.

Ed

I will assume you are involved with Enchant? the Bass player? if so I am thrilled that the band reply's in the forum, this only strengthens my enjoyment of your music and gives me a somewhat closer relationship with this wonderfull band, I am thrilled to know this and all I can say now is that I hope you are just like your lyrics and music, so far so good :) Thanks for the reply! I have a alot of questions to ask about your songs but I will take it slow as I am sure you are quite busy, thanks again for the quick reply!

CrusaderZoG said:
I will assume you are involved with Enchant? the Bass player? if so I am thrilled that the band reply's in the forum, this only strengthens my enjoyment of your music and gives me a somewhat closer relationship with this wonderfull band, I am thrilled to know this and all I can say now is that I hope you are just like your lyrics and music, so far so good :) Thanks for the reply! I have a alot of questions to ask about your songs but I will take it slow as I am sure you are quite busy, thanks again for the quick reply!
Yup, Ed is the bassist and a frequent poster to this group, on top of being a great dude. Ted, Sean, Doug, and even Bill now also post to this group. All the guys are down to earth, and very appreciative of your support.

Since you are from Tulsa, try to make it out to the DVD show in the SF area in January. Details arent finalized, but we should find out soon. I guarantee you will have a great time.

Thaks Jim your the man!

And you are so right about us being appreciative of everyone who supports us and joins us here!

I think I will be buying you more than a few beers when you make it back out this way!