Enchant = my new Rush

dolphz

Black Heart
Aug 21, 2001
Elmhurst, Ill. USA
Visit site
I remember as a teenager buying Rush lps (yes, lps. We're talking early 80's here) and listening to them over and over again, hearing someting new every time. The drum intricacies, bass lines, guitar parts were a wonder to discover and enjoy. Although I haven't felt this way about Rush in a long time, Enchant is giving me these experiences all over again! I can listen to Enchant cd's over and over and hear something new every time. My all time favorite Enchant cd (especially for the drum intricacies) is Blueprint of The World. I wish I could turn every old Rush fan, like myself, on to the world of Enchant. Thank you guys for bringing the joy of discovering depths of musicianship and beauty in music again.

I was thinking similar thoughts about Enchant last night when I was listening to "Prognosis" from "Blink Of An Eye"... with the exception of the Rush comparisons and LPs... I've been listening to "Blink Of An Eye" non-stop since it was released... Enchant really is one of the greatest bands ever, in my opinion...