Just like Enchant

Madrigal

MetaNOId
Mar 2, 2002
NoW&Here
Visit site
Lately the last two albums by Sieges Even, "Paramount" and "The Art Of Navigating By The Stars" are looping in my player, and over and over again I keep thinking "Enchant!" - "This sounds sooo much just like Enchant!"
I'm sure you all know this feeling, too.

Just like when I first heard Enchant (the first album), I kept thinking "This sounds so much like Rush!".

:)

A really fine thing, in both cases.

But what more can I possibly say, go listen for yourself:
www.myspace.com/siegeseven

And tell me what you think?

Sieges Even, "The Art of Navigating By The Stars" -- OMG, I think I melted the disc in my car given how many times I played it start-to-finish earlier this year! What a fabulous piece of work.

And, I might add, I remember listening to that CD whilst en route to Day 1 of the inaugural Bay Area Rock Fest in May of this year, in which Enchant had a most appropriate starring role!

I like Sieges Even quite a bit, but I don't really think of Enchant when I listen to them.

Saw Sieges Even yesterday again. Fantastic band. "Steps" was my first album and I still love it. But the last 2 with Arno are fabulous.

I saw them in Herford on October 15th (in front of about 20 people...) with Dreamscape opening and then at RindProg in Rüsselsheim (about 150-200 people) with Nemo and The Flower Kings.