finding enchant albums

aabrewer318

enchanted daily
Feb 26, 2004
lonGiland, NY
if any one is having trouble finding any enchant albums, check out amazon.com. I'm very impressed with the rarity of some of the albums they offer, especially from such a popular company.

They offer nice deals on shipping and competitive prices. used CD's too. Also some of the limited editions.
Now if this sounds like an ad, or that i'm an amazon.com representative, well i'm just a satisfied customer who needs (and has) his enchant. :D
----remember, one album at a time with enchant~it need be done this way.

Anyone find any albums in a store?...i personally have never.

-Aaron

Actually I'd go to lasercd.com for Enchant cds. It's a much more prog oriented place and I'd rather support that than a huge monster like amazon who doesn't need any money. LaserCD also has one of the best cd selections for progressive rock and more "out there" stuff

I've had more luck with Lasercd.com myself. Amazon's been fine for the more current stuff, but I've waited for months to get an album from Amazon that took a day and a half to ship from Lasercd.com

That's not to say Amazon isn't worth looking at, but I generally try the Laser's Edge first. =)

Yep, kudos to Ken Golden at lasercd.com! He has a great selection, great pricing, and speedy shipping! And he is a heck of nice guy to boot! I got most of my collection from him, with one coming from theendrecords.com and two from real stores!

I found the LE Blink CD at Vintage Vinyl in Woodbridge (or thereabouts), NJ (they have a huge prog section there) in late 2002 and I found the LE JugDrop at a tiny CD store in Bremen, Germany last year. I already had the regular version but I couldn't resist! :) I will actually be buying another copy of the LE Blink - mine got hosed somehow and sounds all muddy now. Don't know why I didn't snag it at the gig last weekend -- DUH!

Cheers!

hey, i agree with you about not giving your money to a giant like amazon. i'll absolutely check out lasercd.com for my next prog purchase. I'd feel alot better about supporting them since their prog oriented. sounds like he's a nice guy too.
thanks ~--~Aaron

roadieken said:
Guess I was lucky. I found all of mine at the local Best Buy (in Lincoln, NE even!). They were all on the shelf except for Break........that is truly rare especially for a commercial giant such as Best Buy, not to say this is a bad thing, afterall i did pick up Magellan's Impossible Figures from Best Buy which saved me a trip across town, the real question is whether the price i paid for the CD a best buy or not compared to the other places i normally do business with?........

As I mentioned on the other post (just to acknowledge my redundancy) I found my first CD, Wounded at Border's, outside of Chicago. I also have seen some at a store called Planet Music (part of Wherehouse Music) in Virginia Beach. And the Tower Records at Tyson's Corner, VA has a good selection of IO releases; I actually picked up the LE Tug of War on the date of release. I used to shop cdnow.com, which is now part of amazon.com. I have still been using it out of habit. The good thing about it is that it offers lots of other sellers with new and used CD's. BUT, lasercd.com sounds good, and I will definitely check it out. Another place to go for some unique prog, although not Enchant, is radiantrecords.com. They are somehow affiliated with Spock's Beard but also have things like Porcupine Tree, Echolyn and Kevin Gilbert. :Spin:

Laser is excellent for finding new and obscure prog at good prices, and I like the fact that they provide descriptions for nearly everything they carry. The stores here all seem to carry IOMA titles including the limited editions, some with more extent than others.

DT Artstar and DiscoDave I gotta check out that lasercd deal (sounds cool) but I have to say Amazon (those bastards) did me right with all my Enchant stuff (delivered inside a week). I still haven't got Time Lost tho...maybe I'll give my next $20 to lasercd.