How many people are coming from out of town? (plus reviews of all the bands albums)

You know? I threw in my Enchant Anythology MP3 disk in my truck (all ripped from my CDs) the other day and I'm just about through Break (Once a Week). As different as the disks hit you, they are all awesome! I forgot how much I enjoyed Time Lost (which was in the bottom of my ranking) and even Break for that matter. I know J9oD10 is way up there as is BoaE, Tug will be the next "rediscovery" for me. Yes, Blueprint, Wounded, and Blink all rate way up there and I can still enjoy one album more or less than the next one.

The point here is that they are ALL so awesome, that the difference in enjoyment level between them is miniscule -- they are all masterpieces in their own right!

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

I'm almost certainly going to be at the March show (instead of the May show)... but if I find out that Redemption are playing at the 2 day-er in May, I'll hold out for that one.

I'm coming up from LA either way. If I go in March, I'll be dragging my girlfriend along (who will probably hate it)... if I go in May, it'll be with bandmate/guitarist/good friend guy, who will love it.
http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/bar-fest/282426-last-band-finalized.html#post5866421

It's official, Jax will be out here for the March show..
The arrangements have been made! :)
Not Bogus!
:)
Lookin' forward to seeing you Jax!
It's gonna ROCK!

~Progdoggy

You know? I threw in my Enchant Anythology MP3 disk in my truck (all ripped from my CDs) the other day and I'm just about through Break (Once a Week). As different as the disks hit you, they are all awesome! I forgot how much I enjoyed Time Lost (which was in the bottom of my ranking) and even Break for that matter. I know J9oD10 is way up there as is BoaE, Tug will be the next "rediscovery" for me. Yes, Blueprint, Wounded, and Blink all rate way up there and I can still enjoy one album more or less than the next one.

The point here is that they are ALL so awesome, that the difference in enjoyment level between them is miniscule -- they are all masterpieces in their own right!

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

Have to agree that almost all Enchant CDs are great. My only exception if Juggling 9.... For some reason, I can never really get into that one; it is good, but not great. Absolutely love Blueprint and Wounded, but equally love Break, Blink of an Eye, etc. Also,Time Lost is weak. Unfortunately, I have never been able to see them live--until now! I am seeing both the 3/24 show and the 5/4-5 show. I understand that the 3/24 show is fgoing to be a special show where they play new material, rare stuff, etc. I assume that the 5/4-5 show will be more of a "greatest hits" set--which won't bother me a bit.

I find the Bay-Fest naming thing incredibly confusing! There seem to be 2 festivals with different dates taking place and announcements/threads are made under the same heading.... Time to add dates to the thread-titles folks...

It will make a lot more sense over time-- the March show is "Bay Area Rock Fest Presents Ehchant etc"-- the May show is the actual 2 day fest-- it was confusing before the May show was announced.