I hope you dutchies know about this one

Vincent J.

Dec 3, 2005
Arnhem, The Netherlands
Hey people,

I don't think this exclusive gig in Holland is put in the tour-section of the site, so I thought it would be nice to inform you...

AUGUSTUS
VRY 24 AUG. NEVERMORE (USA) & NON-DIVINE
entree vvk: 19,00 euro, avondkassa 22,50 euo | deur open: 20.00 uur|
De Powermetal band uit Seatle zal deze dag Plato aandoen, dit wordt de enigste Nederlandse Clubshow voor Nevermore. Na verschillende zeer succesvolle CD's, waarvan tevens de laatste schijf alweer dateert vanaf 2005, This Godless Endeavor, keert Nevermore terug naar Europa. De Line up van Nevermore is nog als volgt: Warrel Dane - Vocals, Jeff Loomis - Guitar, Steve Smyth - Guitar, Jim Sheppard - Bass and Van Williams op Drums. Als voorprogramma de uit Nederland afkomstige Metal Bash winnaars: Non Divine.

This gig will be on this friday (the 24th) in the venue Plato in Helmond.

Guys, that announcement is full of misspellings -even the freaky deaky dutch parts-
so i don't expect Steve nor Jim, to be on stage tomorrow night. :erk:
I must admit, i really hoped to see Smyth back on stage this time, he made Nevermore a 5-piece again and Nevermore without Jim, is like soup without balls i.m.o.
With all respect towards Chris and Tim ofcourse but I just don't know what to expect.
Nevertheless, i'm looking forward to see Nevermore tomorrow.
Who's going?

Hopefully the show happens. I chatted with WD today, and he didn't sound so happy. Something about a root canal and wisdom teeth.... Cross your fingers.

Well, would be nice to know on time if the show will be cancelled, yes or no.
I'll call the venue, see what they have to say.

Thnx for informing us Steph, although i don't like the newz :erk:

Just called Plato, the venue in Helmond, and it appears to be official now: no show tonight... They're working on rescheduling, but they were trying to put together a meet and greet with the other Nevermore members around the Non-Divine show (the original opening act, who do appear to be playing still). Phone number for Plato, should you want to check: +31 49 259 9287