i just got a new laptop

minxnim

meow
Aug 2, 2002
Visit site
sort of, they'll have it ready for me this week. a client i have works at best buy and asked me to come by. i was PSYCHED. and i got a sony viao K13 which was supposed to be almost $1,700 after taxes (with the warranty)for about $1,100. i got double the rebate, a free 3 year warranty, the 0% interest for two years, free anti-virus software, and the client even threw in a box of cd's for me to use for my new burning capabilities. i'm really excited.
i was on the phone with my ex the entire time so he verified it was a GOOD deal and i didn't feel like i was getting fleeced. and brad totally haggled the prices down.

yay me.
i've had the same laptop (it's a 1995!) for soo long i am gonna be so happy with this new one.

THIS MEANS I CAN BURN CD'S, BEWARE MIX TRADES OF THE FUTURE.

the end.

amazing! i paid $1300 for my (now-shitty) Dell laptop in 2000. it sounds like you got a good deal--you bought the tech support, too, right? or are you relying on posting mad HELP! threads?

i hope i am on the mix-list.

yea i got all the sony support and stuff. it's AWESOME i can't wait to get it home.
you are the first on the mix-list. i have recently got some REALLY great very old copies of blues and bluegrass cd's burned from my grandfather's much coveted music collection of records from the 40's... PSYCHED.