i just got anthrax's live noize home video

gringo300

New Metal Member
Apr 16, 2002
kosiusko, mississippi
Visit site
the video is mostly a live concert, with occasional backstage footage. at the end public enemy performs with them on stage. i'm sure everyone remembers that. also public enemy's terminator x made a guest appearance on the sound of white noise. (just read the liner notes of that album, the guest appearance is brief, but noticeable if you know what to listen for.)

Terminator X also played on "Poison My Eyes" (one of Anthrax's best B sides).
"Poison My Eyes" is a SOWN B-side. It's on the Last Action Hero soundtrack.

Live Noize is cool. Oidivnikufesin is good too.

I agree with you Jock on the sound of the sound of white noise album. It wasn't that well mixed at all. It did Charlie absolutely no favours in the drumming dept. One has to really listen quite hard to hear Charlie's toms. And somehow all of Charlie's cymbals sound the same. :eek:
Sometimes I just wish Scot Ian won the lotto or something and then Anthrax would be able to afford a top level producer for their upcoming records in the future. I would personally have to say that Stomp has the best mix. I'm a bit of a rebel for saying that because everyone keeps on sayiing that Vol8. has the best mix even Charlie himself! I think he stated this on the AOL chat.