I just had to give this it's own thread...

The Unavoidable

jättebög
May 27, 2008
Umeå, Sweden
http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2010/oct/09/insane-clown-posse-christians-god

"Did you anticipate this kind of reaction?" I ask them.

"No," sighs Violent J. "I figured most people would say, 'Wow, I didn't know Insane Clown Posse could be deep like that.' But instead it's, 'ICP said a giraffe is a miracle. Ha ha ha! What a bunch of idiots.'" He pauses, then adds defiantly, "A giraffe is a fucking miracle. It has a dinosaur-like neck. It's yellow. Yeah, technically an elephant is not a miracle. Technically. They've been here for hundreds of years…"

Violent J shakes his head sorrowfully. "Who looks at the stars at night and says, 'Oh, those are gaseous forms of plutonium'?" he says. "No! You look at the stars and you think, 'Those are beautiful.'"

o_O

(In response to the implication that the reporter might be out to make fun of them as well)

"I don't know how magnets work," I say, to put him at his ease.

"Nobody does, man!" he replies, relieved. "Magnetic force, man. What else is similar to that on this Earth? Nothing! Magnetic force is fascinating to us. It's right there, in your fucking face. You can feel them pulling. You can't see it. You can't smell it. You can't touch it. But there's a fucking force there. That's cool!"

:puke:

Troll%20Face%20-%20successful%20troll%20is%20successful.jpg

just watched "Miracles" for the first time. First I was laughing my ass off , then confused , then sad, then angry lol , these guys suck so hard and are obviously retarded

I saw this in the funny pics thread, I´ll just copy paste

OH MY GOD. These guys are the definition of retarded....

"A college professor took two days out of her fucking life to specifically attack us," says Violent J. "Oh yeah, she had it all figured out."

One of the ICP road crew locates the video on his iPhone, and it is indeed withering: "The [Miracles] video is not only dumb, but enthusiastically dumb, endorsing a ferocious breed of ignorance that can only be described as militant. The entire song is practically a tribute to not knowing things."

"Fuck you, man," says Violent J. "Shut the fuck up."

"Did you anticipate this kind of reaction?" I ask them.

"No," sighs Violent J. "I figured most people would say, 'Wow, I didn't know Insane Clown Posse could be deep like that.' But instead it's, 'ICP said a giraffe is a miracle. Ha ha ha! What a bunch of idiots.'" He pauses, then adds defiantly, "A giraffe is a fucking miracle. It has a dinosaur-like neck. It's yellow. Yeah, technically an elephant is not a miracle. Technically. They've been here for hundreds of years…"

"Thousands," murmurs Shaggy.
I could quote incredibly stupid comments from that article all day
Quote:
Edit: That video is way too good

If you didn´t see the SNL spoof of miracles you MUST! It´s hilarious

Last edited by a moderator:
"I don't know how magnets work," I say, to put him at his ease.

"Nobody does, man!" he replies, relieved. "Magnetic force, man. What else is similar to that on this Earth? Nothing! Magnetic force is fascinating to us. It's right there, in your fucking face. You can feel them pulling. You can't see it. You can't smell it. You can't touch it. But there's a fucking force there. That's cool!"[/I]

:puke:

There is a kind of zen beauty to that comment though. An appreciation for the forces that effect our lives day to day. We can say that they do and when andwhat their causes are but not why these fundamental attributes should be so. Not that there is an ulitmate reason.

Prolly not where the ICP comment came from though.

There is a kind of zen beauty to that comment though. An appreciation for the forces that effect our lives day to day. We can say that they do and when andwhat their causes are but not why these fundamental attributes should be so. Not that there is an ulitmate reason.

Prolly not where the ICP comment came from though.

I think that actually knowing how it works is beautiful in itself. May not answer the grand questions but I appreciate it more than a childhood type wonderment.

I think that actually knowing how it works is beautiful in itself. May not answer the grand questions but I appreciate it more than a childhood type wonderment.

It certainly is. But knowing how is all well and good but knowing how doesn't answer the why underneath. The why is always the next question, and it always has been.

I suppose it comes from a mind thats more interested in what isn't known than what is. Not that thats any better or worse. I don't personally believe in a fundamental answer to the why of anything. Often what we call fundamental actually just means what we know now.