I Just Rocked Out to the Darkness...

0sm0se

Mr. Negativity
Jan 12, 2004
The West Coast
with the guy who cleans my bathroom. He opened the door and started bobbing his head along with the music, while I played air guitar. Seriously, it was awesome. Nothing quite like rocking out with people you barely know. :headbang:

FUCK!! Why did I miss this?? The bathroom cleaning guy was on the phone by the front door when I got back in. He was probably telling all his friends that this is the place to be, or something like that.

I'm still trying to wrap my mind around what this scene looked like.

Germs with AIDS?

0010.jpg

Encounter with bathroom cleaning guy just a few minutes ago on the stairs:

Him: "You got too many women, man!"
Me: "That was my sister. She stopped by to visit for a little bit."
Him: "What about that other one?"
Me: "That was one of her volleyball teammates. I don't know her."
Him: "See, I TOLD you, you got too many women!"
(Nils aka 0sm0se walks up)
Nils: "HEY MAN, HOW'S IT GOING?!?"
Him: "Oh hey."
(handshake)
Him: "Yeah, man, there are too many women here anyway."
Nils: "I didn't know you could have too many women."
Him: "Sometime one's too many."
Nils and I together: "OK BYE WE'RE GOING IN OUR ROOM DON'T FOLLOW US PLEASE!"
Him: (mumbling and looking around the hallway) "Now where did I put that mop.....?"

Awesome encounter; hopefully more to come.

Also, doesn't this background info on the janitor making the "rocking-out" aspect of this thread more amusing?

This is the same guy who asked if the cow skull on our coffee table was "some kind of crazy tiger skull."

it's from chris rock--it means "magic my pals". you know, how in movies like THE LEGEND OF BAGGER VANCE and whatnot there's always a mystical, wise black person. a migger.

Yo, Ben didn't want him to follow but I thought that woulda been cool, hanging out with the janitor, discussing philosophy or world politics or some such while every few moments rocking out to some music. Who knows? I'll hang out with anyone once. Also, if one is too many, then I guess its not too big a sin to have a whole bunch more, is it? You've already broken the limit, why not go for broke?

Alex: Now that you mention it, the term is more familiar.

Nils: I was kidding about the don't follow us part. I just forgot how the conversation ended so I made something up. I think it would be cool to hang out as well. Also, with your views on polygamy, you might want to check out the Mormon thread.

I said nothing about marriage, and we all know that I am miserable at the whole girls thing, so I don't think it would be a problem.

Maybe, possibly, I might be able to get him to start posting. But it would only happen like every wednesday at 10:15 when he should be cleaning the bathroom. I mean, now that he doesn't break our toilet everytime he cleans it, I actually don't mind him doing the job.