I just saw "Downfall" clip on VIVA TV

yeah...i´ve just seen the last few seconds because i wasn´t in my room...damn! they never play any bodom videos when i´m watching tv :(

@Dilema Amen to that again. WTF happened to MTV anyway? Now it is ALL R&B, Wrap or fucking Timberlake/aguilera/spears :puke: We should have a manifestation agains crap music on MTV go on hunger strike or something...

*puts sandwhich down in utter protest*

Mammoth said:
@Dilema Amen to that again. WTF happened to MTV anyway? Now it is ALL R&B, Wrap or fucking Timberlake/aguilera/spears :puke: We should have a manifestation agains crap music on MTV go on hunger strike or something...

*puts sandwhich down in utter protest*

Remeber when it was cool when it was Beavis and Butthead and fucking Megadeth, Anthrax, and Pantera :headbang:

I want the old Mtv back dammit. Now its all this home decorating reality techno rap pop shit ass fuck.

COBSteele02 said:
Remeber when it was cool when it was Beavis and Butthead and fucking Megadeth, Anthrax, and Pantera :headbang:

I want the old Mtv back dammit. Now its all this home decorating reality techno rap pop shit ass fuck.

That is the spirit. Thought I shamefully admit "Cribs" tickles my fancy! Yeah Anthrax. :kickass: Ha ha "NOT!" Those were the fucking days.

*looks hungryly at sandwhich but still rufeses to eat to make a stand for the love of metal*

COB on VIVA??????????????????? :OMG:
Christ on a fucking bike with a low-pressure sodium lamp up his ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[edit] Oh christ on a bike, what's next? :lol: Bunny on the cover of BRAVO? :lol: Muahahahaha omfg!!!

The Lantern Nut said:
COB on VIVA??????????????????? :OMG:
Christ on a fucking bike with a low-pressure sodium lamp up his ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[edit] Oh christ on a bike, what's next? :lol: Bunny on the cover of BRAVO? :lol: Muahahahaha omfg!!!

OMG!!! :lol:

btw. i think it was viva plus...and i missed it...goddamn fuckin´ shit!!! :(

maybe it was on Hell's Kitchen on Viva from 22:30 to 23:00.Not much but it's something :Smug:
I have to watch viva plus via stream because I only get it till 8 am.Cable fuckers :/

Kerrang! Played the video for Needled 24/7 last week I heard, it was on K-X .....The only time you will
get to see Children of Bodom played straight after 50 Cent...fucking splendid.