Bloodbath on TV?

n0thing

I Rule.
Mar 28, 2005
Göteborg, Sweden
www.swegeeks.com
Holy crap, I'm pretty fuckin' sure I just heard Bloodbath on TV. I was just zapping and found Viva La Bam on MTV and the intro of "The Ascension" catched my ear, which was followed by some solo from another NMF song (don't know which though).

Nothing important, just wanted to post.

n0thing said:
Holy crap, I'm pretty fuckin' sure I just heard Bloodbath on TV. I was just zapping and found Viva La Bam on MTV and the intro of "The Ascension" catched my ear, which was followed by some solo from another NMF song (don't know which though).

ha yeah I saw that too. They play the song by some castle or something.

n0thing said:

cool! do you know what episode it was?

it's the episode when phil and april celebrate their wedding anniversary and these idiots try to get a bottle of wine from draculas castle ^^ and the solo part is from the same song. just listen to the apocalyptic-sounding riff behind it ;)

Indeed, Bam is spoiled. To the point where it seems he has no value for anything...except for fucking HIM. Pathetic.

^ not one of us here has even suggested that bloodbath is "not cool anymore" or "sold out" because of the fact one of their songs was on viva la bam

I don't think i could ever stop liking bloodbath

It wasn't bloodbath, but in the sopranos, in the later seasons, AJ starts listening to some pretty heavy shit! I think i heard six feet under in one episode. The first ones he likes that new metal garbage but his tastes matured with age.