BLOODBATH: New Album Title, Release Date Revealed

hey, wtf?! this thread is old, go and spam somewhere else jew fags :mad:

THREAD CLOSED BY THE MOST AWESOME AND GOOD LOOKING MODERATOR OV DOOM EVER

(that's me, I mod this bitch nao :))

UTP and TFM are progressive?

I thought bloodbath just decided to start playing old school us death metal instead of the swedish variety. I havent heard UTP for a while, but the production on TFM is fairly awesome. It's alot muddier than the crystal clear stuff from earlier albums.

English is my first language and I still cant understand it if he isnt saying the albums are hard to "get" especially if you arent used to progressive music.

Unless he means progressive as in "bloobath changed their sound as they progressed."

English is my first language and I still cant understand it if he isnt saying the albums are hard to "get" especially if you arent used to progressive music.

Unless he means progressive as in "bloobath changed their sound as they progressed."

Meaning it isn't as catchy as previous material, and has more to it to grasp onto, therefore naturally one who listens to progressive music which holds onto similar tendencies at a greater degree would be able to grasp it fully easier than one who is generally not exposed to such material.