Bloodbath First Impressions

VEHEMENCE

Helping The World To See
Jan 3, 2002
Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.
www.myspace.con
Personaly I am a big, big big big big, fan of Bloodbath, the album came at a time where it just helped me through so much stress, and when I heard Cry My Name, I just fucking wanted to strangle someone. I also brought the cd on tour with us, to play it before our set to promote it. It was a very intese album to listen to first time around, as catchy as it is, I dont think it will bring back the same feeling with another singer. When Opeth came to Arizona, I hugged that fucker for doing such a great job on his vocals. "man hug, not gay hug" Hell if Bloodbath needed a touring guitarist I would be down to fly down there myself to make that happen.

I figure he would treat this as a privlage is playing other styles of music besides Opeth, It isnt going to tarnish his good Opeth name....I have no idea what the deal was with him quting, I just found this out and I am cluster fucked, but reguardless the song content was good and I will support Bloodbath %110! But Blakkheim, your fucking great and Vehemence supports you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh yeah Diabolical Masquerade, got all releases, awaitng the new one!

Keep writing Bloodbath songs, Ill be the first to analiyze that shit and absorb the metalness of it all.

-When You seek forgiveness, yull see there is NO GOD!

I loved Bloodbath from the first time I checked out their stuff. RTC just makes me so.. happy, and gives me this incredible unexplainable feeling. Who the fuck knows how music like this is uplifting, but it is. It does something no other Death Metal band has ever done for me (Opeth not being considered a pure death metal band). I've never heard Vehemence, maybe it's time to check them out!!

Here's to a Bloodbath tour!

Feel free to check us out IaMeTERNAL, some other bands I like that I also noticed other bloodbath fanatics enjoy are: Stuff im into...

Early Influences: Deprecated, Suffocation, Cannibal Corpse, Sinister, Morbid Angel, Broken Hope, Dying Fetus, Internal Bleeding, At The Gates, Deprecated, Gorefest, Resurrection, Deeds of Flesh, Creation is Crucifixion, A Canorous Quintet, Ill Disposed, Embraced, & Theory in Practice.

Currently listening to: Disbelief, Therion, Without Grief, Amon Amarth, Infernal Method, Violation, Darkane, The Tea Party, Bloodbath, Entombed, Within Y, Symbyosis, Anathema, Lux Occulta, Decapitated, Julie Laughs Nomore, Mutant, Necromicon, The Crown, Lamb Of God, Golem, Naglfar, The Project Hate, Diabolical Masquerade, Behemoth, Gardenian, & Opeth.

indeed, i thought it would be a bit too much for you, Sean...you love them and it makes my little heart fill with girlish glee! :)
first time i heard em someone sent me a download of one of their songs...i cannot remember what it was but MAN! did it own! i love really heavy death metal and this made me go WHEEE especially since Åkerfeldt is the man! but...i wonder what its gonna sound like without him...

My first response to hearing Bloodbath: Holy sweet fuck

Resurrection Through Carnage is a great album to work out to heh

cannot wait for the new album and a tour would be amazing

I like Bloodbath too,it's not my favorite kind of death metal but I like the raw sound and the old school way.I preffer the Obituary kind of death metal better tho,but this is just my opinion.

I lost my Bloodbath EP on that Amon Amarth, Behemoth tour, I left it in the broken down tour van we sold in OKlahoma, I spaced out, lost alot of other cds, now I just burn my discs b4 I go out, I dont want to lose the originals ever again.

VEHEMENCE said:
I lost my Bloodbath EP on that Amon Amarth, Behemoth tour, I left it in the broken down tour van we sold in OKlahoma, I spaced out, lost alot of other cds, now I just burn my discs b4 I go out, I dont want to lose the originals ever again.

yeah i usually do that.. i burn em.. and later hid my cds.. all in perfect condition.. theyre all uploaded in to my pc and later burn em or put em on the ipod..or something

The Heart Collector said:
I put the Ep in for a friend to listen to...he didn't even make it thirty seconds into Breeding Death before he was disgusted and made me take it out of the player.
:erk: his loss, seanneh!

My first impressions ....damn - Akerfeldt is even moreso THE MAN!, and Swano can do anything :tickled: . Just the totally raw, un-prettied up, no bullshit, brutal Akerfeldt growls, great lyrics and back to old school sounding stuff that makes me happy. :worship:

for those who want more of the bloodbath sound and stuff liek that.. if you havent checked out BLOOD RED THRONE you should go check it out now!

diablo_2_classezs.jpg