Åkerfeldt is out of Bloodbath again.

Whos your best friend? PhlegethonPenis?
I got the feeling you were with that retarded metalrulestv-guy and was bumping that retarded thread just for hits.

Oh no, I just entered this forum to see if there was any news on a new record or something. This sucks. But if he doesn't want to take it to the next level I understand. The latest Opeth album was good, but not great as the other albums. My love for Opeth is because of the lovely mix of both the progressive and the more extreme metal stuff. Wonder if he's not into DM at all anymore?

Oh no, I just entered this forum to see if there was any news on a new record or something. This sucks. But if he doesn't want to take it to the next level I understand. The latest Opeth album was good, but not great as the other albums. My love for Opeth is because of the lovely mix of both the progressive and the more extreme metal stuff. Wonder if he's not into DM at all anymore?

He's been producing Death Metal albums for two decades, I'm just assuming he's bored with Death. He seems more driven by old prog rock albums than anything else, I can't say I'm shocked that he switched it up a bit.

^
Here is an interview they did at Download a few days ago...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lGsMsWtYs0&feature=relmfu[/ame]

I saw the last 30min of their gig, it was only old songs with growl and mike sounded fucking awesome, really.