Mikael back into Bloodbath ?

You still didn't answer my question, sir. I'm wondering what the gurgle expert that you seem to be takes to be the best growler. I might agree that Jorgen has a slight edge on Mikael, not to mention old heroes like David Vincent, but to shake your head in misery seems to indicate a distaste for Opeth fans moreso than for Mikael's voice.

I actually Prefer Dan Swano's Vocals to Mikael's however Mikael is a VERY close second

Now if we're talking Raspy vocals thats a whole new story

Cerulean said:
Oooooooooh touchy touchy

...if you say so. Although thats usually an accusation reserved for people who want the respondant to go "I'm not touchy you can have your opinion all you like" and then not persue the subject... the benefits of knowing the world are huge see. Anyway come on, out with the name, let us revel in awe at your tr00 kvltness and obviously superiour opinion.

for me the best growlers out there are mr.Guthrie Iddings ...and Jon Nödtveidt as well..

Baletempest said:
...if you say so. Although thats usually an accusation reserved for people who want the respondant to go "I'm not touchy you can have your opinion all you like" and then not persue the subject... the benefits of knowing the world are huge see. Anyway come on, out with the name, let us revel in awe at your tr00 kvltness and obviously superiour opinion.
Fine:
Peter Tägtgren
Jonathan Thery
Thomas Jensen
Mads Haarløv

And drop the ridiculous tr00 kvltness shit, I couldn't care less about that

Nothing like arguments that go nowhere. I really hope something happens with Bloodbath soon so people can argue about something different for a change.

oddybubu said:
Nothing like arguments that go nowhere. I really hope something happens with Bloodbath soon so people can argue about something different for a change.

if anything happens to bloodbath, there will be an argument anyways :)

That's a good point Jinn. Even if they do a new recording the same old Mike vs. peter vs. anyone debate would continue. oh well :kickass: