I just saw Dream Theater

I don't get the deal. My drummer said he's paying 150$. I'm positive he said 150$. Either he is being massively ripped off, he didn't say it correctly (he has a knack for sucking at talking), OR like I already said, he is going to some retarded special show.

Also, reserved seating? FAIL.

Systematic Chaos is a fairly good album. I'd take it over Train of Thought, Six Degrees, and Octavarium for sure. Only meh song for me is Dark Eternal Night (also, I don't orgasm over Repentance as much as everybody else). ItPoE would be a nigh-on perfect song if it weren't for that obnoxious "dark master" bit, takes the cheesiness a bit too far.

Not a horrible album at all, and *far* better than Octavarium.
I agree that the new album is much better than Octavarium. The past three albums or so have been pretty much the same for me: I like two or three songs and dislike all the others. Octavarium was like Falling Into Infinity part 2 to me, DT trying to sound mainstream.
Repentance is a nice slow change from the other parts in the AA thing and the solo is one of Petrucci's best IMO. And I agree whole-heartedly about the "dark master" part in ItPoE; whenever that part comes up, it always makes me :erk:
Don't get me wrong though: I, too, am a DT fanboy :)

Heh, 150$ when I can pay less than 30$ to see a band I like better? DT's shows are horrendously overpriced.

It should be around 50$ - 70$. The 300$ is a platinum package (front row, goodies, meet & greet)

And one more thing. Posting in threads about bands you actually don`t like anymore (hate?) or never have - Get a life.