I just wanna say....

Xorv

Drug the Priest
May 30, 2005
the bowels of lochness
Drew Carey has ruined the price is right. I cannot even watch the show anymore without having to take a xanax to get in tune with him. I really dont see what people see in him, he's not funny, ugly, fat, and lacks any real personality. He just stands there with his fat obese ass and tries so hard it's sad. He's just one of those celebrity's where the world would be better off if he just dropped dead. The list also includes...

-Dr Phil (a quack)
-John McCain (Bush #2)
-Bjork (self explanatory)
-ummm..

Drew Carey has ruined the price is right. I cannot even watch the show anymore without having to take a xanax to get in tune with him. I really dont see what people see in him, he's not funny, ugly, fat, and lacks any real personality. He just stands there with his fat obese ass and tries so hard it's sad. He's just one of those celebrity's where the world would be better off if he just dropped dead. The list also includes...

-Dr Phil (a quack)
-John McCain (Bush #2)
-Bjork (self explanatory)
-ummm..

You can add Tom Cruise and Jared from the Subway commercials. How can anyone get that much face time and that much money when his only claim to fame is no longer being morbidly obese?

The fact that he would get up at the end of the show and try to do improv with the professionals added significant lulz.

Tori Amos scares me more than Bjork. She's the kind of feminazi that would cut your balls off and laugh.

Then write a metaphorical song about it that socially awkward teenage girls would hear and follow in a blind, drooling stupor.

So you have one nutcase, or an entire zombie nutcase army.

I really liked him in Whose Line and in The Drew Carey show, haven't seen anything else with him though. And if there is one celebrity that should die, it would be Paris Hilton, for her constant dumbing down of the masses...

geez, lots of haters here.

i like drew carey. i havnt seen him host the price is right though. cuz, well, i have a job...
~gR~