I killed me a sasquatch

PowerBlade

May 31, 2009
Copenhagen, Denmark
So, this morning I went hunting with my uncle. About 2 hours into it, my uncle spotted what he thought was a bear, until it stood up straight. It was a fucking sasquatch, no lie. After starring at each other in utter confusion for about 30 seconds I decided to take the shot. We have the corpse of it, and have reported our findings to the wildlife federation. I will update later on with pics for everyone.

Post a pic of a sasquatch, whatever that is. I don't know what it means and i don't want to google for it. Too many tabs open right now.

conspiracy theories doesn't work if no one gives a shit about you

So, this morning I went hunting with my uncle. About 2 hours into it, my uncle spotted what he thought was a bear, until it stood up straight. It was a fucking sasquatch, no lie. After starring at each other in utter confusion for about 30 seconds I decided to take the shot. We have the corpse of it, and have reported our findings to the wildlife federation. I will update later on with pics for everyone.

Make sure you give the sasquatch a muslim funeral and bury the body at sea before you show it to anyone so Nicolas can come up with a conspiracy about it :)

Haven't you heard? My nationality alone forces me to irrationally chase after all traces of sasquatch each and every day. :D At least you're embarrassing yourself under your actual user name now. :)