I killed the prom queen is back!

DullElysium

Oct 15, 2010
Finland
So it finally happened. Yesterday they announced a tour including iktpq. I know a lot of people around here propably don't care much about this band. But to me they have been one of the most influencal bands in this genre. And i'm stoked about the reunion.

Their current vocalist is neither Butcher nor Crafter. Anf they'll reveal who it is later.

EDIT: Thanks for combining the threads!

EDIT#2: Cleaned the comment mess I made :D

surely this is without jonah either as he's in bmth right?

dang i liked crafters vocals, hopefully the new guy can live up to him

surely this is without jonah either as he's in bmth right?

dang i liked crafters vocals, hopefully the new guy can live up to him
Jonah is still very much with iktpq man. I liked Crafter but not as much as Butcher.

EDIT: The new guy is Jamie Hope as joelplagues said below I just hope Hope can top Butcher.

I was going to make this thread but thought not to.

Love the shit out of this band. managed to snag copies of their original 4 track e.p "Choose to Live or Die" and a copy of their split with Parkway Drive.

I beleive Jamie Hope-ex Red Shore is doing vocals, it's been proposed that he is playing bass and jona is doing all vocals but seriously why would sean play guitar instead of bass? :err:

anyway so stoked on this, will have to buy a ticket when I get some money although im hoping to be side of stage for this show anyway.

will be attending the Brisbane show for any other guys who care.

I'm so sorry I accidentally made two threads of this! I just posted this at work with my phone so the connection was kinda slow.

Yeah the rumour was that Jonah would do the vocals but that was just a rumour. And I think sean has said that he actually is a guitarist but just plays bass for iktpq. So I wouldn't have been surprised if that would've been the case.

But anyways it's Jamie Hope apparately (geez how is that even spelled).

If they ever come to Finland I'll definately try to get there!

Lineup for 2011
196394_10150131738409729_27342569728_6270338_1374821_n.jpg

Jamie Hope - Vocals
Jona Weinhofen - Guitar, clean Vocals
JJ Peters - Drums
Kevin Cameron - Guitar
Sean Kennedy - Bass