I Know It's After X-Mas But....

prncsslime

????
Nov 3, 2004
Just thought I would post this, I found it and thought it was pretty funny :)

[ame]http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=24254269[/ame]

I love Jeff Dunham, have since I was a kid. Me and the boyfriend have his two DVDs and they are both hilarious (never seen this clip before though). We've seen each DVD at least 20 times and both are crack me up every time. We're going to see him live at the Baltimore Symphony Orchestra Hall next month.

Achmed FTW
Actually, it's A - C - phlegm ... :lol: :lol: :lol: (Those of you who have seen the recent DVD or Comedy Central special know what I'm talking about.) Achmed the Dead Terrorist is a great new addition to Jeff's act.

For those of you who have never seen Jeff Dunham or any of his puppets before, I highly recommend checking his stuff out further. Sure you can see his lips more on occasion, but he's funnier than most comedians out there IMO and he interacts with the puppets so well (sometimes more than one at a time) that his lips moving once in awhile doesn't really bother me. His puppets Walter and Peanut are two of my favorites, besides Achmed.

Thanks for sharing the vid, prncsslime. I'll have to make it a point to view some more of Dunham's stuff that online. :headbang: