I know you all hate these threads but I got 1000 posts :)

I got a 1,000 posts. :) Actually I posted just a minute ago and I saw ai had ON E THOUSAND And i got pissed cuz this thread was supposed to put me at 1,000 but oh well. YEAH GO MEE!!!! :LSDJF:OU@)#*R$&#$*&

0RGY!!!!!! *uh uh* as promised I shall post this exact thread in every single forum on UM.

I'm gonna be soooo hated. :heh: Man I rule.

oh! nah, I don't hate them...it only would be nicer from someone I knew...

we all did the same stupidity when we were younger and we all cheer up when the number of post gets bigger and bigger...so GRATS :p

fathervic (spree)

illbeleavinnow said:
Honestly I don't care about my post count. When I reach like, 5,000, I'd care but 1000 is nothing. :)

Thx anyways.

Uhmmm... if you start a new thread to make the world know that you reached such a number in your counter, number you don't really care about... you surely will book a whole board when reaching 5,000. Congrats!!!

|ng.

well you can always turn it into a Change The World thread and convince all the chinesse kids to jump and jump at the same time so the earth would get out of its axis and go further from the sun...thus the heat would decrease and the year would last longer...
...or you can wait till your 5000 post :p

and well we're kind hearted here, mostly like cheap labour or a family hehehe so don't worry i don't think I would take badly not even a "Which Harry Potter poster makes you feel hotter" though i discourage everyone to make one of those...please?

fathervic (not counting)

illbeleavinnow said:
I somehow just lost all urge for spamming. :confused:

why??? is it because Ing said we were tr00 or because you realized that a bunch of carrots are more true than us????

openminded people that don't care about they're number of posts is always welcomed here :loco:

oh! and if you want to keep an eye on what this thing that we all call Asgaroth just take a look to their website which was constructed by a bunch of guinea pigs!

www.asgaroth.com

cheers

fv (nearly as true as a cucumber, though!)

well I thought that Mortiis himself was more like wild strawberries....Me myself, I'm more like ehmmm melons...yeah, that's it...

About asgaroth...uhmmmm it depends on what your tastes are...if you like blackmetal then take the two first (if you find them, that is!!!!!!) if you like black metal with ambient sounds then take Absent Spells Beyond (which still is difficult to get, but available in some odd places) and if you like a mix of everything and a bit more keyboard orientated and less blackie and by far is the easier to get one...it's released by Peaceville and you can find it in any online shop that praises itself to be metal...heh! :p

cheers

fv

The last one, forgotten by the melonish mind of my fellow poster above, is Red Shift, as he also said it is released by Peaceville and so easy to find, both in stores (depending on your location) or even you can purchase through the net. Choose or... choose, that is.

Regarding my n3cr0, tr00 and the rest of stuff, well, I tend to veer more towards the sixties jazz than anything else, so I'm actually a true jazz lover, you know. :D

|ngenius (Far away from being a pig)

oh! to those who don't care about number of posts....this is post number 400 of our privately cute board :Spin:

fathervic ( uhmmm )