I like pure, untainted death metal<---is this is you, read here (spam)

Thanatos

payaso
Oct 28, 2001
Hades
About Dismember's new album:

At the moment we are working on our new album titled
"Where Ironcrosses Grow", writing is kinda slow and we dont have a release date yet,
but hopefully it will be out this year.
There is also plans of releasing a Dvd covering the band from the start up to present day,
no release date confirmed.
We have started to do shows/tours again after period of inactivity,
so maybe we will see all you freaks some place near you.

I know this is off topic and maybe :Spam: but someone might be interested in this news, though I know there aren't many Dismember fans, only a few people can be tr00

Official Dismember Page (I didn't knew they had one a while ago)

Maybe b/c Dismember sucks about as much as a bunch of Mexicans dying in a dessert trying to get into thet U.S. ?

No but seriously, Im not a fan of Dismember, Im more into Viceral Bleeding, Dying Fetus, Cryptopsy, etc,etc.

Nick

I wonder how Nick use to reply to all those posts our mexican friend write, just to unfold a massive attack against the whole country of Mexico. :lol: I strongly recommend Mr. Bush (that surely use to check this board) to employ Nick as the main defense minister. C'mon, my Chicago man!

|ngenius.

Oh come on give me some slack. The British just have bad teeth, thats a fact, and their slang is odd along with their country.

I am not getting along with the Mexicans around my house right now at the moment, not b/c I did anything, but b/c Im white, and I dont hate Thanatos just feel sorry for him :p.

Nick (Australia is decent)

Originally posted by rahvin
there was the check out this band thread, for bubu's sake!! :mad: :p

rahvin. (retentive)

I agree totally, I am sure there ain't that many fans here anyway and those who are fans know of this anyway.

@rahvin: it's not a check out this band thread :D, it's a check out the news about this band thread, anyway, sorry :cry:

@xenophobe: Disgorge is brutal death/grind, whereas Dismember is old school death (not too brutal by todays standards) swedish style, and it's not melodic like Gothenburg bands (DT, In Flames, etc) really good in my opinion, their "Like An Ever Flowind Stream" album ranks second in my all time fave death metal albums, try and check them out, although I'm not sure if you can get that cd in the states...

NP Dismember - Override Of The Overture :headbang:

Originally posted by Thanatos
@rahvin: it's not a check out this band thread :D, it's a check out the news about this band thread, anyway, sorry :cry:

don't beat around the president of the united states with me, mr. t :p you were recommending this stuff and you should have known better. i expect to see you tarred and feathered by 2pm, cet. ;)

rahvin.