I am Thanatos <--- If this is you, post here

Ormir

Oct 11, 2001
Espoo, Finland
In interest of avoiding every time Thanatos wishes to post, him having to announce it on a seperate thread, it is much more convenient that posts like this are made on this specific thread. All posts that fall under this category will be merged here by rahvin. Once rahvin makes this sticky, we can also discuss the possibilitys of streamlining the forum further, with the following topics:

-I am bubu <--- If this is you, post here
-I am going to shit in your lungs <--- If this is you, post here
-I am Villain, and I'm going to post the short DT faq <--- If this is you, post here
-what are capitol letters??? <--- If this is you, post here
-I am, or have once been a member of black metal band Nasheim <--- If this is you, post here
-I listen to maudlin of the well and korn. phyre iz gey <-- If this is you, post here
-I'm a power metal listener posing as black metaller <--- If this is you, post here
-lol!!!1 will u send me mp3z of damage done 2 my email?? they dont have it in my walmart yet. thnx in advance!!1 <--- If this is you, post here

OMG ure the king of wityness lol ^_^

- I'm sad 'cause phyre won't be my (boy)friend. I'm desperately trying to be grim. <-- If your name is Ormir post here.

:lol:

I think I have better things to do, than to reply to the threads, but really don't <-- If this is you, post here

I really have better things to do, than to reply to this thread, but still reply cos it's funny <-- If this is you, post here

If you post disgusting things on other forums, but act (somewhat)normal here <--- Post here

I want to talk about sexual habits such as necrophilia <--- Post here

John Mayer rocks (or sucks) <--- Post here

The guys on this forum are hot (discuss) :devil: <--- Post here

as far as goths go, we've been to the meraluna festival in hildesheim last week and i think i have had enough for my whole life. some of them were absolutely terrible. but i'll leave it to rahvin when he comes back to amuse you with tales of individuals in long black coats and vampire makeup who looked like they'd been practicing the majestic stride and the distant stare every single day in their room for ages.

hyena

Well sure, but I dont think they dress in very long or very tight black dresses and tons of white makeup. What I meant was that I like the gothstyle as long as the girl under it all is pretty...