"I have returned from a long abscence!" <----You? Post HERE!

Final_Vision

This is Not an Exit
Oct 19, 2001
California
:D Well this was suggested by someone, and with the arrival of our old friend Thanatos, I felt the need to post a thread where old people (and old forum members) could post their thoughts here. You may also remember me from such eluded threads as "Hi Im New"<----------if this is you post here!" Thank you and good morning!

Originally posted by Final_Vision
[BI felt the need to post a thread where old people (and old forum members) could post their thoughts here. [/B]

Uhhh, I don´t seem to get it, is this some sort of retirement castle thread for old people and old forum members??? j/k

I´m not that old!!! :mad:

What F_V says is that when an old (meaning: not newbie) member returns to the forum after some time of absence, he/she should post in this thread to say "I'm back" or smt.

The purpose is to keep the forum clear of new come-back threads.
It's like the newbie thread. But older members don't post in the newbie thread for some reason. :confused:

So welcome back to all of ya and enjoy your time here :)

@F_V: Good luck with your new thread :)
Hope it works better than the newbie one :p

Yep, that was a good idea, my californian friend, but the good way is to start a thread to all these ppl with thread's subjects like: "Band vs. Band" or "Ppl from Vulcano that like to listen Spock's Beard". I hate these kind of thread.

yeeeehaaaaaw. i'm back (after uhmm 3 days or so)! and i made it through my final exam! you may now call me VultureCulture the "Fachinformatiker in der Fachrichtung Anwendungsentwicklung"! now i will have to work instead of chat&post, but i hope i can get here often enough to follow the discussions... a good feeling to have lifted this whole exam burden off your shoulders, i can tell you...

Welcome back Vulture! :D

Congrats Mr. Fachinformatiker in der Fachrichtung Anwendungsentwicklung (wish I knew what this means, or at least how to pronounce it... :p ) and good luck with your work! :)

it already seems to serve its purpose :D

@siren thanks, unfortunately the newbie thread wasnt as succesful but a good a idea in its own right damnit :D

Hi my name is FatherVic....
my hobbies are fishing, domino, cooking, and gardening....oh and caring of the animals...yeap good ol' animals....
I hope you welcome me here in Golden Meadow Sunset *cough*
BTW: if someone find my tooth, just give it back please, a big sum of sugar to be withdrawn as reward!

FatherVic Farnsworth (aproaching to his 160!)

Oh, hi, I'm new here.....btw who are you????? where am I??? and why am I naked?????

PD: Fachinformatiker in der Fachrichtung Anwendungsentwicklung????? what the!! a fucking word of 21 letters!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to much time lost saying words in german :p

Welcome back Everlost and VultureCulture...

VultureCulture (I love that username), good work on your exams. You probably did very well. :)

Originally posted by aegis
yeah, i didn't know that abusing of Coke could have such effects :lol:
Well... since I was a child, I drank cola in the mornings... and look what happened to me... :D

FatherVic, man, don't say forbidden words (*cough* "naked" *cough*) in front of us...
Have pity on the ladies ;)

Originally posted by mousewings
Welcome back Everlost and VultureCulture...

VultureCulture (I love that username), good work on your exams. You probably did very well. :)

nah, the result was rather average... but well, i passed, that's what counts. and jup, i like my username too. it's so universal.