I'm New -------- If this is you, post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies accepted. Though it really makes me wonder how i could have passed for a guy with a nick and avatar like that. ;)

JAJAJAJAJAJA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks, now I can pass spanish :D

Jaja is more universal than haha :)

awwww... a truck just came by and ruined the best part of the enemy... :( But it was the ice cream truck so it's ok

Hello everyone
I'm Matt and I have been listening to metal for the last 10-12 years, I have only really been listening to DT for 6-12 months so I am relativly ne to their music. I am a colpete and utterly obsesive metalhead and that is sort of rubbing off on my 3 year old son, who lists his favourite bands as Iced Earth and Iron Maiden.
I come form New Zealand where there are some world class metal bands that are struggling in a hip-hop culture which sucks. Anyway hello again
Cheers!

Deathmetal_head said:
Hello everyone
I'm Matt and I have been listening to metal for the last 10-12 years, I have only really been listening to DT for 6-12 months so I am relativly ne to their music. I am a colpete and utterly obsesive metalhead and that is sort of rubbing off on my 3 year old son, who lists his favourite bands as Iced Earth and Iron Maiden.
I come form New Zealand where there are some world class metal bands that are struggling in a hip-hop culture which sucks. Anyway hello again
Cheers!

Did you just say your 3 year-old son listens to metal? o_O

Wow...

Welcome! I wish my parents would've started me off young :)

Status
Not open for further replies.