I'm New -------- If this is you, post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
6 Stringed Fingers said:
Did you just say your 3 year-old son listens to metal? o_O

Wow...
Yeah I did but he does like other stuff which I'm not going to mention here. He used to headbang to Slayer but he's stopped doing that lately.

Hi people!
I'm Dany, from Italy, but right now i'm spending a year in Minnesota, where there's nothing but trees and lakes, but well, whatever!
Uhm, there's not much to know about me...I like music, art, languages, singing, self expression, self challanges, irony, and loughing about all the things that i hate and end up doing.
I'm not really focused on only one kind of metal, i may like every kind of music as soon as it gives me something. I prefer melodic stuff, but as i said i shift a lot. Uh, and i suck in spelling.
And that's about it i guess, so be friendly to me and make me love this forum!
Have a nice day everybody! ^^
Dany

Uh, thank you for the welcome guys! you're so nice!
-Ok, i won't say that my spelling sucks anymore! ^^
-"Welcome to the 23rd dimension, Keyy. Now you're entering the world of wonders and absurds." thanks, i guess i'll fit well in it so!
-Yeah, if in music there's one of the things i'm looking for, then i'll like it, even though something else in it sucks. Actually i've never heard of the band chaoswave, i haven't been into italian bands for a while though, i'll check on it!
:headbang: ahhua this emoticon is awsome

hello people! i'm new, my name's caroline,18 from france. I'm found of many kind of music specially rock and metal and i've joigned this forum to have fun (because when reading some post, i laughed a lot) and also to improve my poor level of english... well, so see you on the forum!
caroline

Hi all
ye im new here, and from what i saw i have to admit i've never seen before a forum which lacks any acts of hostility like this one (which is a very good thing ;]).. it seems like everyone here is nice:oops:
Anyway im a sixteen years old male from israel, which sucks because no good metal bands ever come here (well maybe Testament are coming soon, but im not sure). I've only been in one metal festival in my whole life, and the headline band there, megadeth, got canceled in the end after like 4 songs because some crazy fans broke that damn security fence or whatever >_<.
I practice growling/screaming for some time and do it a lot when my throat is not destroyed (which is like half of the time)
These days I listen to Dark Tranquillity, In Flames (Their new stuff isnt that bad, except of reroute to remain maybe which sucks ballz imo, but i dont listen to it.. old in flames>>>new in flames), Opeth (just started with Still Life), Soilwork and Nevermore :worship: :worship: :worship:
Well thats it i guess:)

edit: oh my name is Eyal ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.