"I have returned from a long abscence!" <----You? Post HERE!

I have returned from a long absence. Well, actually I just passed by and stopped to drop a line or two, does that count as returning?
EHEHE the same for me then!!! :lol:

it's been [more than] a decade since I joined this board. It meant a lot to me at the time. I hope old regulars are doing fine......
|ng.
Again the same for me! :lol: So great and funny memories :) :heh::cool:

So again hi everybody and especially the ones I've shared a lot of thoughts with in the past, it was really ages since I haven't been here, it was a miracle to remember the password :lol:

And "only" (cos I follow them from '99 :eek:) 7 years have passed since I've seen this fantastic band live for the first time in Nålen in Stockholm (super cool show btw :loco:). And after all these years I still feel the same great emotions listening to their superb music and to masterpieces like The Gallery or The Mind's I or Of Chaos And Eternal Night (I like more or less almost all DT albums but these remain on the top for me :worship:)

I actually did, and in a timely fashion as well (weeks are like seconds on this board)! No troubles on my side, everything running smoothly - hope the same goes for you? I'll drop you a PM with my current mail address, I guess that's more practical than posting here ;)

35 and still alive.
life's good. found some new interests. still sticking to the motto "we are constantly invited to be who we are".
won't complain B)

This is my 4th post since April 2013, I think that qualifies ;)

I done good, graduated from university, I'm now officially an aeronautical engineer (yay, go me!). Currently looking for a job..

somewhat back... with a new account, and zero post count (deleted my old account a while ago). same name, though.

i used to post here in old times... like, really old times. still a lot of familiar faces here. :)

not sure if anyone remembers me... but whatever... :p

almost eight damn years since I last posted here, and I still remember usernames and even some of the avatars. good old times that was, hehe...

I have returned from a long absence. Last time I posted here Construct had just come out and I got to wondering when there would be a new album out so came here for news.

The time before that, I think, I called somebody a stupid cunt, partly because I was in a bad mood but also because that person was being a stupid cunt. :p

2 hour semidrunken DT-binge brought me back here and damn it's been a weirdly long while, 5,5 years since last post and way more since the "golden" days of the forum.. I swear i dropped by more often, must be ghosts that ate my posts.

holy crabshit, what happened to the entire site? o_O
i was logging in to see whether I could retrieve my old ICQ nummer from here (b/c I forgot it after... approx. 10 years). well I cannot. I deleted it from UM apparently. :(

holy crabshit, what happened to the entire site? o_O
i was logging in to see whether I could retrieve my old ICQ nummer from here (b/c I forgot it after... approx. 10 years). well I cannot. I deleted it from UM apparently. :(

I remember chatting with you on ICQ! I became inspired, managed to figure out my own ICQ login, and found your number. :kickass: I'll pm it to you :D

Reactions: opacity
Man, I this place is still a thing, huh? Well, sort of a thing I suppose.