'Something good happened today' <--You? Post here!

Unless they're the same kind of chilis I had in that "Mexican" place in Helsinki, then it's just suicide.

hmm the only "finnish" food ive had is potatoes and meatballs... i dont know how to make pea soup and i havent seen reindeer meat at a supermarket or anything ;)

so i have to make my own stuff, and now i actually can, yay
unfortunately for me, both my roommate and konrad like my candies and stuff as well, so i have to share :p

@rusty
yes those were horrible :D mine are actually edible

i got a whole bunch of smalltime nerdery at the local comp shop. now i only need a decently long AV/SCART cable (which actually works, contrary to the previous one) and a preamp for my laptop/stereo connection and i'm technologically set.
tomorrow i'm going to join a gym and maybe buy some sporty stuff (ie e bike, rollerblades). time to start being a bit more athletic and a little less boring. :p

:lol: yeah, the two parts (joining gym/buying cool stuff) were unrelated.

in other news, damn bluetooth WORKS! yaaheew!

as a consequence, get spiffy rammstein ringtune here

(only for phones that support MP3 ringtunes. but the cutting is hard work. i propose we start a thread of metal ringtunes, whoever has time to manufacture them posts them).

now for something good:

tonight i got both a livejournal and doom 3. if i wasn't sick, it would be a fine day indeed.

i'm going to blast everything in sight now. :D

This evening I've been playing with Opera, trying to get some more keyword searches going (i.e. in the address bar you type in "g cheese" and it searches for "cheese" on Google). The one I first tried was for dictionary.com, using the keyword 'd'. After I set it up, I tested it out by putting "d cheese" in the address bar. It didn't work, and I got redirected here, which made me laugh for quite a while. :p

[/bump]

Pffff!
Get yourself the Koeninsalqquqkjsd;
One day I'll pick you up from work in this bad boy and then we'll see who's jealous! :p

I love it.
This car isn't flashy, but classy
yet it's a monster...

Quad-turbo V12 Engine
850 Horsepower
0 - 100km/hr in under 3 seconds
400km/hr top speed.

And a most impressive list of specifications and features,
including a superbly equiped, elegant-as-fuck interior.

Realistically, Chrysler would've probably been the make of the first new car I buy. (the 300M)
But this super car they're making..
..I simply must have it, however long it takes :heh:

Chrysler_ME_Four-Twelve_Concept_0001_medium.jpg

0.879997001075465734_chr_368.jpg

..you're going to beat a V12 engine with the V8 of that thing? :err:
The Chrysler ME412 has a much stronger torque and at higher rpms*
You may hold in a race, but you'll never win
wink.gif

The acceleration is higher, the top speed would be higher, etc..
>P

EDIT: I've had my driving license for a bit over 3 years.

* revolutions per minute

Arrggghhhh...
you Europeans just don't know about class :Smokedev:

..and this isn't about the colors, from which there is always plenty to choose. There are a lot more things to a car than the color, ya wiseasses :p ..a LOT more.
You haven't even begun to understand all the things that make this an amazing machine.

*runs Miolo and CoT over*
*..and drives into their flashy bright banana-colored prick-looking typical flimsy sports car, at 2km/hr, and watches it fall apart*
:heh:

@mags: the idea that european don't know about class re cars is simply ludicrous. :p

i'm not a supercar type of person, but there's no beating the new Lamborghini Murciélago, which owns any american car anytime (and Carl, it's available in yellow too, for your pleasure).