Why do you post here?

i post here because i really like this place, i registered on um casually, and i didn't even know it was a huge forum with so many bands.
then i liked the atmosphere, especially of this board and with time i started to talk more to some people and found interesting friends :)

Miolo said:
because when i'll die, i wanna say to the people standing there 'hah, i posted on the dark tranquillity board'.

:loco:

the fact that i have an internet connection also helps me posting.

Miolo

yes, when i die i want on my stone "she posted on the dark tranquillity board" and with a "hah" in the beginning of the phrase it will sound also a lot more important :p

Hiljainen said:
yes, when i die i want on my stone "she posted on the dark tranquillity board" and with a "hah" in the beginning of the phrase it will sound also a lot more important :p
and a lot more grim. hah! >:[

Well, I guess I came here as a fan of the band, but that is certainly not why I stayed, as I'm a fan of many UM bands and don't browse/post on many boards. The thing that sucked me in was a combination of all the non-North Americans and all the smart people here. I mean, I started checking things out around Nov 2001, and at the time there were some really really interesting discussions going on.. and I had never really chatted on a forum before, nor had I travelled outside North America, so I found the 'foreigners' especially interesting as well ! :wave:
And once you really become part of the UM community, even if you take breaks, you can never leave for good. I'm hooked

Because by (still) sending these measseges ti here gives me a helluva excuse to appear to someone´s house screaming and holding a bottle of booze.
No this doesn´t make any sense..

I like DT, so I thought I'd check out the forum when I registered here and was surprised to find so many interesting people using it... :p

because once I started and still I haven't found the button to stop...and couple of reasons more due to the relation between absence and presence...

because once i started,then this place became like a second home to me,a place of special importance.......now things have changed for several reasons,but still i care for some people and i feel like dropping by (when i don't have enough time) and post when i have enough time......