why do I (you) like forums

rahvin, for one _i_ hate you. :D some guy named wolfy kept me awake until 2 fucking am this morning to translate his exam material, my need to wake up at 7.30 to *ouch* move furniture notwithstanding, because he said he didn't want to disturb you while you were, in a literal translation of his words, "exchanging caresses" with a girl we all know and love. i am really determined to kill the three of you: he gets his translations (and wakes up at midday), you "exchange caresses" of all things, and i lose sleep.

lucky bastards. :lol:

hyena (windy at the top)

@hyena: actually he's a bubu liar. the reason why he called on you - at least the one he presented to me - was that you had a vague idea what was it all about, whereas i could just translate the words without suggesting any likely meaning (and that wasn't entirely true to boot). moreover, nobody was exchanging caresses as we don't do anything of the sort in public. :)

rahvin.

i had this feeling it was all a lie, although i wouldn't really have any problem with anyone exchanging caresses in front of wolfy, it's just a bit... well... kinky? :)

he fed me the "you're understanding what this stuff is about" line as well, and this was the end of me, you know i'm a sucker for flattery. :lol:

hyena