Why do you post here?

Wolfman Von Jones

The trouble with you
Dec 6, 2001
Chicago
Visit site
Aside from the fact that we all like Dark Tranquillity why do you post here?

I post b/c I enjoy talking ot everyone from around the world :D :tickled:. It also gives me something to do at 4 in the morning. I have also made friends with afew people here, who brighten my day every time we talk :p :Spin::wave:.

Nick

because otherwise you wouldn't be able to ask that question............ :p

Because the people here kick ass...

...and perhaps because I listen to DT? :p

I don't listen to DT.

All of you are easy to harass and don't verbally/mentally abuse me in retaliation... or just for fun, even when I haven't done anything, like they do elsewhere. Oh, and the male homoerotica is enjoyable.

t.a.j. said:
uhm, because I want sex ?
That too.

Really: the people are great, and I've managed to befriend a few people here (which seldom happens anywhere).

You people rule!

Reactions: Siren
Although I don't listen to them more than any other band, DT is my favorite band, which is the reason i started posting here in the first place. But I just enjoy hearing what people have to say. And once in a while I here something that really gets me thinking, and I keep coming back for that.

the reply to this one is surprisingly easy for me. :D

(isn't it obvious i'm here because of the homoeroticism?)

well when this forum started i thought it was a chance to rekindle my participation in anything dt related: back in 2001, aside from the more-or-less regular exchange of mails with niklas i merely listened to the music and waited for new records to come out. thanks to the many interesting people i've met on this board, i sort of decided i could contribute to make dark tranquillity and their (hardcore) fanbase more like a circle of friends than anything else.
now users come and go because this forum changes, their lives change, their relationship with the music they listen to will change continuously. this happens to me too. i accept the change but still make this board - and dark tranquillity as a group of people more than a band - a central part of my life. so here i am and will remain until this place dies. then i'm to migrate to gothenburg. :p

actually, i think i'm here because the people didn't try to shoo me away.... so it's not really my fault you know. :p

Siren said:
actually, i think i'm here because the people didn't try to shoo me away.... so it's not really my fault you know. :p

no, i seem to remember they tried but you wanted to piss them off or something. :p
anyway, now you're here, we're gonna have to keep you...
*ties siren to a chair*

rahvin said:
no, i seem to remember they tried but you wanted to piss them off or something. :p
anyway, now you're here, we're gonna have to keep you...
*ties siren to a chair*
they did? :cry: they could have just asked you know, much less trouble :p

*this doesn't sound very nice* :erk:

because when i'll die, i wanna say to the people standing there 'hah, i posted on the dark tranquillity board'.

:loco:

the fact that i have an internet connection also helps me posting.

Miolo

I post here because The Haunted made me do it.