'Something good happened today' <--You? Post here!

It's not really the colour that makes me prefer the Koenigsegg over the Chrysler. :Smug: It's the design of the whole car. And since the Chrysler still is no more than a concept car, I figure there might be difficult to find pictures of it featuring different colours, which means that mr. Mags actually would prefer another colour than grey (even though I guess he won't choose 'a flashy bright banana-colored' one). While the Koeningsegg is in production and is featured in several beautiful colours. :cool:

hyena said:
i'm not a supercar type of person, but there's no beating the new Lamborghini Murciélago, which owns any american car anytime (and Carl, it's available in yellow too, for your pleasure)
I've seen it (I actually still prefer the look of the old 'Diablo'), and about there not being any 'beating it' ..well, like I've told the others, there is a LOT more to a car than what meets your eye, and a lot more to be explored and considered before making abrupt statement/decisions
wink.gif

hyena said:
@mags: the idea that european don't know about class re cars is simply ludicrous. :p
I've walked many a European street (In many cities and quite bit), and I've of course walked the streets here..
...you Europeans have the efficiency, I'll give you that. And a few, very sleek and impressive (purely sport) models that are world-famous delicacies. But the class..
I'm afraid I can very easily tell you that the balance is not where you hoped it was.
:p

CoT: It's not a concept car. It's been Engineered, developed, tested, and exhibited.
It's still in final developmental stages and simply not quite yet in production.

it's weird. i usually consider silver as the perfect colour for a car, especially for this kind of car. still, i'm convinced any colour but that would fit better on mags' car. maybe i have to reconsider my chromatic preferences. :loco:

the colour you're looking for is red. and the name ferrari. ;)

actually mag's car reminds me of ferraris in design or a certain mclaren

Well.. what's important for me and my decision is that I know and appreciate all the things that make this car an amazing machine (in the most objective of stances) and simply what will satisfy my little heart. Others have come close (previously, I liked the Italian Zonda the most, designwise) But no other car will do now.
And I'm just going to give up trying to discuss this :p

What good thing has happened to you today? :D

@mags: i'm more of a Diablo fan myself, but it's old. and as for style... i'm not sure. when I was in the US i remember standing a few feet from the president's motorcade and thinking 'these cars look bad compared to ours'. might be a question of taste, but i find euro cars to be more elegant than the rest. especially italian cars.

i will sooner or later buy a jaguar x-type, but right now i wouldn't have somewhere safe to park it so i'll stick to my bright yellow ford ka. :D

Magsec said:
well, like I've told the others, there is a LOT more to a car than what meets your eye, and a lot more to be explored and considered before making abrupt statement/decisions
+

CoT: It's not a concept car. It's been Engineered, developed, tested, and exhibited. It's still in final developmental stages and simply not quite yet in production.
So, if this car haven't been produced yet, how do you know it's that fantastic and not only brute power without finesse? :err:

And when I'm driving, I'm driving my parents Opel/Vauxhall Zafira. It's such a hoy.

Hrhr.. that's my baby :p
And Im with CoT all the way here, Mag's car is plain ugly.. it's all edgy and.. bah. And I dont like grey on cars :p

well, today has technically just started, and i'll soon go to sleep, so my day is starting out nicely. :q

leprosy: Hey, that's the type of attitude this thread set out to avoid in the first place. Go find something nice and report back. I know you can. Get to it! :p

QSilver: Very nice, but I'm not thrilled about the design :p

But I guess rahvin is the only who understands me here.

fireangel said:
I´m not so greedy :D
Hmm.. is that how I come off?
I'm not greedy..
The way I present my interests and myself in this forum sometimes isn't entirely serious.. There is a difference, and I won't try to explain it, but greedy is something I definitely am not.

MagSec4 said:
when you people start debating engines and other paraphernalia, i'm about as articulate and receptive as a pot plant, but i certainly still like the colors and the design of your model better than the others. :)

fireangel said:
But still I find the need of a big sports car not so interesting and not worth spending all the money on. Also it is a very nice feeling being satisfied and entirely happy with an affordable car, because so I am already happy while you still dream of the vehicle.
I agree it's not worth spending all of one's money on. But if someone would have a hell of a lot of money, it would be a nice thing to have. :)
But i don't think that the fact i dream about such cars makes me any less happy (and i think this is the case with most people that love sport cars-or at least the rational ones), what makes me less happy is that i can't afford an affordable car. :D Dreaming about such cars just raises my adrenaline and gives me a happy feeling. ;)

MagSie said:
Well, no. I think the other cars look goddamn awful. I like yours, and i would honestly think it's the perfect car if only the design didn't seem so familiar*.

*=stolen.

@mags, cot and all the others involved: nevermind fireangel, she's a communist and therefore would love to forbid everyone from even liking anything that sounds expensive or elite.

*chants* the soviet union is oveeeeeeerrrrr... liiiiveeee wiiiith iiiit... *

no offense, fire. :lol: