'Something good happened today' <--You? Post here!

@Kov: Don't forget to make a house for Greece. ;) Mmmm, this way i'll be having a whole house all to myself. :D Of course you ppl can visit for concerts and stuff (aka me turning on the radio in "greece"). I'll let you sleep over, treat you to dinner etc.. all of you, except the at loss for words loving basta'ds.. :bah:

Well you do realize that people with a taste as fine as that wouldn't want go to the Greece house anyways..
We'll all be having the time of our lives in several of our fine houses, including mine, where there's a swimming pool, football field, pool tables, an archery range, an extensively diverse bar, and stuff is labeled in normal latin characters :Smokedev:

yeah well, i did say i will enjoy my time alone. ;) and anyways i'd prefer the company of a few selected ones with good musical taste rather than a huge noisy crowd.. not to mention i'd prefer my selected nice company over huge expensive soulless facilities.. ;)

In any case, the sorcerer's chamber can throw better parties than the both of you. ;)

my roommate and i discovered a way for us to both be online at the same time :D i will now be online 24/7

i ate strawberries

i will go see a japanese movie to the theater

i went to the cathedral to mass (my parents would be SO happy) and it was really cool to hear it in finnish, with the beautiful chorus. plus id never been in a lutheran service with female-priests before. i might have discovered my calling in life (yeah right :p)

Just got Sims 2. Wooooh the fun. I'm gonna post up a pic of 'me' in a little while. It's kinda funny, cause if I do go through with making houses for all of us, Nick and John should be the easiest to make. I'll just take my sim and edit it as necessary :p.

Thoughts so far, (if I actually make enough time to do this :p) - houses: (U.S.),(U.K),(Scandanavia),(Southern Europe),(Aussieland). OR: Have one huge house for all of us. I kinda like that idea, but I think there's a limit to how many people you can have in a house. I'll have to figure that out :p.

Oh yeah. And Ben? You're getting the pirate costume. Hehe.

~kov.

Ooh, the Sims. I've been obsessed with them for days (since when am I not obsessed) but have moved on to another subject. The damn build mode wasn't working. Just got a crack for it though. Hope that installs ok :)

Now the good stuff:
I won another radio contest yesterday.
I'm meeting my best friends tonight, weeeeee!!!!!
I found a work abroad program. Set up a meeting next week to see if I can arrange something.
I'M GOING TO AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

same as lumi: it's not happened today, but it will happen tomorrow...

i'm going home. :D

I received a tiny message that has the power to make my day that much brighter and stay that way :D
..makes me want to take on anything
evilgrin.gif

EDIT: Ah! ..I received it a second time :D (by error)

Violet Baudelaire said:
im going to buy tickets for mortis&susperia as well :D
You should go see Arcana play baby, they're playing in Finland, I just can't precisely remember where or when. :oops:

eh that peter bjargo thingie? i think that already passed? not a fan anyways...

amongst many other nice things, today i recieved a package from home with salsa, candies, and spices so i can make normal food :D