We all live dreaming, so... post here your feelings, your thoughts, your dreams!

solefald said:
well this night I dreamed that the Pope told me about my failures of my life and that I have to do better... and Im not even catholic so why the Pope???

Well, I started this thread, so I'll take this one.

@Solefald: Let me guide you through the subtle ways of the world of dreams. Why the Pope? Well, you didn't notice, but it was "Pope...", and it wasn't the maximum leader (leader?) of the catholic church, but Popeye instead, that cartoon character that made us frown at the TV box when the old sailorman told us to eat spinachs (every child in the world knows that something so untasteful is evidently evil).

@Hyena: Well, that's because you're quite into finnish band Lordi, and they scare the hell out of anyone, no matter how strong you are. Try watching Heidi, your mental health won't last long, but that might be something worthy to aim yourself to. Do you understand the beauty of the beast?

|ng (The Monsterical Dreamer)

So you wouldn't love a monsterman, because you definitely don't understand the beauty of the beast. :loco:

Well, this Lordi subject has a story behind: every time we see some girl trying to hunt down a friend of ours, and he's reluctant, we sing that part of the song to him: "would you love a monsterman, do you understand beauty of the beast?". We also nickname the hunter-girl as "Lordi". You can't stop rambling about odd things when you're slightly drunk...

Another private joke that we keep alive when we hang out is about Bon Jovi. We laughed quite a lot with the new Bon Jovi single "Have A Nice Day", which is remarkably similar to his Crush single "It's My Life". So, for some strange circumstances, I ended up being sometimes nicknamed as Bon Jovi, and everytime we have to describe some new band to other people, we come up with a sum of the like of "this band sounds like random band + Bon Jovi".

You know, Dark Tranquillity sounds like Six Feet Under + Bon Jovi. XD

|ng.

N.P: Coheed And Cambria .- "In Keeping Secrets Of Silent Earth"

Sorry to interrupt the oh-so-interesting conversation on Lordi, but i'm back, and...

NF: Alright about my personal life, doing well emotionally, i really needed this long vacation and it's been doing me good to kind of forget about uni for a while. My promise to myself about being happily single for a long time is in danger yet again, but i don't think the danger will last long. Either i'll just forget about this girl quickly or she'll say yes and then the promise won't matter anymore or she'll say no and then i'll forget about her quickly. Relieved that i finally have an internet connection at home after almost a month of "service error" (*restrains himself from insanely chainsawing the internet service provider employees*). And happy to be back at UM. I'll have to get up-to-date on what's changed (if anything), but that's a secondary problem to a major good thing (you guys have no idea how much i missed this thing (and internet in general) during the last three weeks).

Please, carry on about Lordi. ;)

i've had pretty good dreams lately

yesterday I dreamt I was in a cruise ship and we stopped at a deserted island. but when they were leaving, my little dog was going to get left behind, so i fetched her and took care of her. then we sneaked into first class.

another night I dreamt I was in the jungle and I was an indian

another night I dreamt gael garcia <3 was offering me oral sex but i turned him down because i wanted to hang out with my friends

nice meaningless adventures :)

Hmmmm... lets trade dreams.
This is how all of mine go: Everyone I know dies.
I'd turn down oral sex any day over that:erk:

i've never dreamed anyone dies. but i've dreamt i'm about to die and can't tell anyone many, many times

Interesting...
One time I had this dream that me and my brother were driving me to the top of a cliff and were listening to romantic/sex music. All the sudden I started dry humping the air and did it so hard I fell out off the car and then off the cliff. After that it turned into one of those falling dreams. KICKASS!:lol:

UndoControl said:
I'm not sure i dream anymore...

Well, biologically speaking, everybody dreams. It's a natural process. However, only some of us remember our dreams. Yet, if you take it from a metaphorical point of view.. Well your post is somewhat making me sad...

Last night I dreamt about some medieval guys attacking my town and me and my buddies killed them all using bows and swords...
It's not a joke

i had a dream last night: it was summer, i got the guy, my family was nowhere to be seen, and i won some academic prize. so good wine makes for good dreams. i should drink more.

Rampage: That has to have been the vikings-vs-romans thread's doing. ;) And i wasn't talking about that kind of dreams (i still have my dreams), i was talking about not having too much brain activity while i sleep. Although, if i do dream, then i simply don't remember even the fact that i've dreamt.

hyena: Good try, but no. ;)

@Undo : Yeah I guess that thread is doing all that damage and now what do I see? A US vs. Terrorits thread! Crap I'll have even weirder dreams now...

I know what you mean about not remembering your dreams (that's what I was talking about when I said everybody dreams) It happens to me quite often. I only remember my dreams once in a while.

^...and like I can figure from your avatar, I can but understand that you also get your dreams messed up by a bunch of Monty Python's stuff (Look you stupid bastard! You've got no arms left!) ;)