We all live dreaming, so... post here your feelings, your thoughts, your dreams!

@wildfyr: oh, thank you. :) i didn't think anyone would be interested in seeing photos of greece, i'll try to post some nice ones i have as soon as i scan them. and i'll sure post a lot when i finally get a camera. (i've been willing to buy one for some time now, but i have a problem in picking one, anyone with suggestions feel free to pm me).

All I remember from last night was I was back at school and this girl started bitching to me about her friend (the girl was a girl from my primary school who went to college, not sixth form), not realising she was right behind her. She said something about her exam results, and I said "So she got two As and a B, what's wrong with that?" (cos that's what she got in real life, although she isn't getting into the uni she wanted) and then the girl that was being bitched about started to cry and yelled at me saying "I got one A a D and a U!!!". Then there was some kind of apocalypse. I was in spain and everything had been flooded. Nobody was around, but something was gonna happen to the sun. A cross between "Nightfall" by Asimov and hurricane katrina I'd say. Loads more happened, but I don't remember it. It was immense though.

I dreamt I was at a party but there were coackroaches everywhere, and I HATE them, so I kept shrieking and making a big fuss and everyone rolled their eyes at me. They were special kind of roaches with extra long thin legs, so they would be up to my knees... One of my favourite bands was playing at the party, and then when it was over two of the members were sitting in a bus stop. I drove by and offered to show them around if they were bored, and they were relieved and said thanks. Then I mentioned to them I knew one of their friends. So, we were driving around New York, but then a piece of glass fell from one of the skycrapers. It crashed into the floor, bounced, and got in peoples' eyes (making them blind) or ears (making them deaf). But I was just in time to see where the glass was being thrown from, and went up to see a mad woman with three kids she was abusing. She took one of her little kids (he was black, but I'm not sure the mom or the rest of the kids were) who was really scared, and shoved him against a window so hard that it broke. So she then took a piece of that glass and put it at his neck, threatening him. But the police were with me and we broke it up and arrested the woman.
Then I was free to leave the city but I went to our hotel's huge swimming pool, where I met a mermaid guy. Triton? Anyway, so I met a mermaid and we fell in love, only I couldn't stay long underwater and he couldn't stay long above water and I really didn't know how to have sex with him. My friend, who also had fallen in love with another mermaid-man, had done a lot of research on them and knew, but wouldn't tell me because she thought it would be funnier if we found out by ourselves. Anyway, then the mermaid-man and me went to the shore and discovered some horrible plot in which they killed dolphins or something and we had to stop it. We got tangled in a net and he saved me.
And then I woke up.

Hitori said:
Then I was free to leave the city but I went to our hotel's huge swimming pool, where I met a mermaid guy. Triton? Anyway, so I met a mermaid and we fell in love, only I couldn't stay long underwater and he couldn't stay long above water and I really didn't know how to have sex with him. My friend, who also had fallen in love with another mermaid-man, had done a lot of research on them and knew, but wouldn't tell me because she thought it would be funnier if we found out by ourselves. Anyway, then the mermaid-man and me went to the shore and discovered some horrible plot in which they killed dolphins or something and we had to stop it. We got tangled in a net and he saved me.
And then I woke up.
:D sounds like a nice dream. :)

It's been a while now that i can't remember my dreams.. Maybe it's better like that.

I cant remember the whole thing, but a couple of nights ago I dreamt about something really bad which could be stopped by spreading 3 T-shirts on the ground and writing HYPOCRISY under each with your finger. :D

marduk1507 said:
I cant remember the whole thing, but a couple of nights ago I dreamt about something really bad which could be stopped by spreading 3 T-shirts on the ground and writing HYPOCRISY under each with your finger. :D
o_O

--

A funny dream i once had started out in the sea. Me and another guy were surfing, but we were dressed in bright blue (not light blue) tunics. The surfboards were the same color.

Then the scene switched to a forest. There was some old guy dressed in green driving a blue car (only he was driving on a small dirt path which was narrower than the car, so i don't know how it fit and didn't crash with any trees), and there was this Green Goblin thing with a magenta gun that shot lightning. Strangely, the lightning exploded when it touched the ground (i.e. the Green Goblin guy missed a shot) but not when it hit a person. So the old man in green got out of the car and was shot by the Green Goblin guy two times. The second time he fell to the ground, and the Green Goblin guy was about to kill him, when me and the other guy appeared. We were completely dry and didn't have the surfboards anymore. The Green Goblin guy tried to shoot lightning at me, but i dodged his shots and then escaped with the other guy and the old man.

We arrived at a hotel which looked a lot like a Club Med. The hotel was our base (there was like an order or sect of people who dressed in blue tunics, and the old man in green was the leader). There was a swimming pool, and some people were playing water volleyball in it (they, too, were dressed in blue tunics, not in bathing suits). So the leader got cured and told me that i had to find two other people with the same name as me so the three of us with the same name could end the Green Goblin guy's evil. The guy who was surfing with me and helped me save our leader was called like me, but i didn't know that, and then i found out, so only one was missing. For some reason, i had the feeling that our leader was that third person with the same name as me, but i wasn't really sure.

And then i woke up.

Dammit, didn't have time to save the world. ;)

My wife dreamt she could see the top of the Eiffel Tower from our bathroom window. In the dream she wondered why she couldnt see the whole ET and her mother explained its because of the earth curvature. :D

Not a dream, but more like a wish is what I'm going to write.

I'm lying in a bed with my girlfriend (hopefully wife in the future...), naked, and we watch the snow falling through a window (on a mountain), in a remote European country (or Canada :) ).

Waking up and feel my girlfriend beside me.

Not feeling empty when she's not around.

Being with her forever and not becoming sick of her.

That DT came here to Costa Rica again :Spin: .

Heh yesterday I had a really cool dream.

Someone (mafia/tribe enemy) was after my family and me. I found out and ran to tell my dad, who sold all our property and with the cash told me to buy plane tickets and decide what country we should move to.

While we were talking about this, the enemy started chasing us but we all managed to run away. While I was running I jumped, turning into a tiger (my travel form) mid-air and running super fast. We went to this underground cavern lake, and someone from my family married someone from the tribe who lived there so we had an alliance.

I went to their library-cavern to read scrolls about our enemy, and while everyone was asleep I noticed that our new allies were going to betray us. I urged my family to escape, but they said it was time we made a stand and defeat them or die with honour.

Hey, I do not turn into a tiger when I travel, this is unfair.

I had a confusing dream this morning - I met a guy through a dating site and didn't really like him, nor in looks nor in personality, but i ended up becoming his girlfriend anyway and we were caught in a war (not against each other, a proper war). Didn't make much sense.

heh, yeah, something like that I guess. I think it's more associated to my being apathetic and putting things off... but yeah that too :)

Your dream (the one with the tritons and skyscraper glass) was pretty interesting too, and long. Long dreams are cool.

Curiously enough, I know I've been having really long dreams in the past couple of months, but they're sort of misty and I can only remember fragments. I'm starting to worry. :(

I always remember mine... when I was 14 or so I had a dream diary too. It's all a matter of telling yourself before you go to bed that you will remember your dreams... and just repeat that a lot and then you fall asleep and, ta-da! The next morning you remember. I also tell myself during my dreams that I will remember things the next day.

in the past 2 days i've been having monster dreams that were more or less summations of my life.